I shouldn't have read that... [Herobrine]

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Lasluin, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Resident evil is awesome. I have played 5 and 6, and i see that the only "disturbing" things are when it goes into cutscene, and you watch the mutations. Then it get kind of disturbing. Otherwise, it's awesome.
    And i am so stupid. I went to my previous post containing a picture of Jeff in spoilers, and i said to myself, "What's in the spoiler?" and click it.
    >.<
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. I don't like the sudden "BLAM!" out of nowhere stuff. Plus half the time they zoom in on faces and that freaks me out. I'm fine with Zombie things like The Walking Dead or Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil just seems too real to me.
  3. lol he didn't have orange hair also did he. :D
  4. He has never been in the game at least since 1.2, I have mined extensively in the wild and nether all levels on several servers and in sing player and never seen anything like that.

Only in the most resent updates have I seen funny things like a skelly wearing armor that he picked up from someone that died, well I didn't see him I was told about him. But I have had several zombies pick up items to hit me with and acouple come at me with shovels :D
  5. Like people doing
    <player>---------------------------------------------------
    <Herobrine> I WILL KILL YOU ALL
  6. I see what you mean.
    I just played Chapter 4 of Ada Wong's campaign, and there was some freaky crap going on at the end during the boss battle. It has been the first time i was scared playing resident evil.
    And incase you were wondering, this is Ada:
    imagesCANCXFN8.jpg
  7. I'll just leave this here.
  8. ^

Did that guy come from a Goth convention or something?
  9. lol, That or an event that involves Cosplay.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. If it's cosplay, then from what?
  11. OMG, chupacabra XD
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  12. Umm more creepy pastas please!