I shouldn't have read that... [Herobrine]

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Lasluin, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Here's what I think.
    I think Herobrine is real. Here is the story as I heard it.
    Notch began development of minecraft. As it gained popularity, the iPod game Eden was losing popularity. Eden producers began to become jealous of Notch and hacked into the system. They put in a repeating code in so that every time mojang "Removed" Herobrine, he was added in again. This continues to this day.
  2. Maybe I don't know when something is no longer funny, but I still find that particular horse to be plenty alive to take some more beating. :p (That is to say, I still find that joke funny...)
  3. GAMME A FRIGGIN HEART ATTACK yes I know. I deleted the pic I was scrolling down saw it and was like no no no no no no no no no no keep scrolling keep going but couldn't resist to look again and posted about it
  4. Just don't watch documentries about Slenderman >.> i coudn't sleep in peace for a week but honestly when i think about it the herobrine to me is sorta fake but in a way i find it kinda true.....you know Mojang might be more experienced then we think and managed to implemented a code in one of the mobs so instead of spawning a normal mob with normal strenght it spawned a degenerated version and for his altar.......another hidden code generated in the map creation
  5. The Slenderman documentary isn't scary at all. I'd like to see a Rake, a Strider, a Jeff/Jane The Killer, or a Smile Dog documentary...those pastas are much, much, MUCH, scarier.

Also, Herobrine came at the time before Mojang EXISTED, when Notch developed MC by himself. So Mojang didn't implement anything to do with Herobrine, and Notch isn't a programming genius....trust me on this, his code is messy (which is why MC can lag alot), and he admits it himself.

Also, to all of you saying you HAVE SEEN Herobrine:
    You say you hate liars. You're lying when you say you've seen him - or you're just smoking something and you get bad hallucinations.
  6. I fixed your post. :)
  7. I WOULD post a photo, but i would give someone nightmares.
    (Including myself :3)
    EDIT: Soul, do you have proof he does not exist?
  8. I'm not arguing with you because you won't take no for an answer.
    Also, Jeff isn't scary.
  9. Oh really?
    WARNING: DISTURBING IMAGES AHEAD

Well, i'm not sleeping tonight.....
    Xenonrai likes this.
  10. If anything he's funny.
    607 likes this.
  11. I agree with SoulPunisher. That picture made me giggle.
    607 and SoulPunisher like this.
  12. Its like saying, "Hello" "Goodbye" and "Oh I didn't see you there"
    607 likes this.
  13. Herobrine stuff is just bologna

People say Herobrine was Notch's dead brother
    He was a glitch in the code
    I personally think it is aikar finding a way into single player :p (joke)
    SoulPunisher and PandasEatRamen like this.
  14. OMG
  15. Well, he DOES look a bit funny....
  16. I really don't see how stuff like this can be funny to people. Every time I see these, they stick with me to the point my paranoia kicks in and I see them everywhere. It's a bit embarrassing to end up in the ER freaking out because it's somehow hilarious to have some scary as crap face launch onto your screen and scream at you, or you're tricked into googling the image.
    jtc0999 and Ahzeriel like this.
  17. "oh I didn't see you there"
  18. This is basically what I think scary is...
    Warning Creepy Eyes ahead!

19. I had that with The Rake xD Everytime I was alone and heard a noise I would think it was The Rake about to rip my face off or something - after 2 weeks, no such thing happened. Now I just see it as a fictional story even if the documents on him sound real >.>
  20. That's more scary than Jeff 0-e