I shouldn't have read that... [Herobrine]

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Lasluin, Mar 7, 2013.

1. :p
  2. Yeah, I mean eventually I'm like "Oh it's a stupid picture" and it only gets to me every now and then. But I just meant that I don't get how it's hilarious to scare people. Every time I get scared it sends me into panic attacks and puts me on edge. I refuse to play Resident Evil and Silent Hill and all that. Then again I remember being little, my mom taking me to see one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies,(I was born in 1988, I want to say I was like...4) I remember the guy running from Freddy, looking down some stairs and then up at him and Freddy dropping a handful of needles in the side of his head/ear. I've always had issues with stuff like that.
  3. I found the face funny - not the scaring people part.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. No its called photoshop :p
  5. Reminds me of the Joker...

The whole Herobrine deal reminds me of a Pokemon story my friend told me. The gist of it (I can't remember the name, tell me if it sounds familiar.) Anyway, you start out with a Ghost. I think all you can use is Curse. So you go around Lavender Town, cursing and killing all the people and their Pokemon. So then you go into some area, I think Lavender Tower, and you see an old man, who is apparently you. And after that, if you go to the exact tile you spawned on, the screen will go black, and then, one by one, the people you killed (and the Pokemon) will appear, and then the screen goes black again, and then you have to start a new game.
  6. I remember that creepypasta. Someordinarygamers read that one.
    Pokemon obsidian black i think ot was called
  7. My friend, lime9339 (banned for griefing a forest (even tho he claims he just burned down 1 tree by accident)) told me he made a server (using his "friends" account, which, after asking the friend, found out lime had hacked the account, and didnt even know the person), so I came to check it out. What he didnt tell me, was that he downloaded a herobrine mod. So, I was walking around, when a chest spawns right in front of me. I open it, and theres some bread, an apple, and a book, signed by herobrine, saying something like "I'm gonna get you!" So, I thought lime modded it in or something, so I was walking back to my house, and then the ground breaks under me, like 10 blocks! Then, another 10 blocks, then another! And after every 10 blocks, it replaced the block that I was standing on after it broke the previous 10 blocks. It took me forever to get out, but once I did, I, not knowing better, blamed lime again. Well, it happened like 5 more times, and then it happened to lime, so I realized that it probably wasnt him doing it. Then, I saw herobrine. I attacked it, but it had the life of an ender dragon (yes, the purple life bar at the top of the screen appeared, too, like for all bosses!) Well, it despawned. So, I was walking around again, when suddenly I get struck by lightning... And there wasnt a storm. It lit me on fire, so I ran, and then random spots right behind me got struck and lit on fire. Then I saw herobrine again, so I went to take a screenshot, but he despawned, and respawned right behind me. Then he killed me. I lost everything, because when I went back to get it, he struck the ground with lightning, burning all my stuff. Anyways, I didnt have much because I had only been on his server 2 times, like half an hour each time. Anyways, he started using it as a pvp server, so I left.

PS: This was a MODDED server, HEROBRINE IS NOT REAL, Im not trying to trick anyone into believing in him, because he doesnt exist, ok?
  8. One more night of me leaving the light on...
  9. Idk why but I find slender documentary's funny
  10. Naw there used to be a real way to summon him and he spawns with giants so that's why there were the giant mobs my brother was so obsessed with spawning him everywhere
  11. Please tell me why his eyes are black.
  12. When i saw the slenderman documentary something did happened too me. 1 week later i was sleeping having a weird dream where the 1st pokemon theme song played (don't ask why even i found it stupid) i have completly forgoten about the story suddenly my dream changed suddenly into footsteps and then suddenly i hear some sort of screeching tv parasite sound and some sort of chime bells ......suddenly I notice something is behind my back like 4 inches away but i coudn't turn and look behind me......I hissed and that somehow seemed to scare it because the sort of energy i felt wasn't there anymore. I guess the best logical reason was my dream freaked me out and by hissing it was a silent way to release stress instead of yelling.Idk why but i got the feeling i saw the slenderman when i was 7~9 but it simply did nothing and just stand there like an enderman XD
  13. I think to represent the "dead" effect o.o?
  14. There's more than one Slenderman ;)
    Lies.
  15. How do I access said screenshots after I press F2?
  16. in roaming file (use the main menu's search program) in the .minecraft file
    Yea ik no wonder the say they saw it all around the world...to me it seems like it's a certain type of evil pedophile ghost that hates being looked at it's face o.o XD!!!
  17. The Operator
    Der Ritter
    The White King
    Tree Man
    Bundle
    The Faceless Hitchhiker
    The Guardian (The only one that will defend people. Featured in The Rake VS. Slenderman whe he kills the rake)
  18. On Windows you go to "%appdata%\.minecraft\screenshots\"
    On Linux you go to "~/.minecraft/screenshots/"
    On Mac, I have no idea. :p
  19. lol I just have a shortcut on my desktop :p