I am sick and tired of these issues

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by thecontroller, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread is HUGE! On smp7 when I am on there seems to be not that many people asking pointless questions but I am in the wilderness a lot.
  2. I agree, I get bored alot here too. Still a great server though! Also an issue that upsets me is how the wild looks so darn ugly (mostly near spawn.)
    thecontroller likes this.
  3. To fix this we will have to reset but that would be a horrible idea.
  4. I am a good programmer. I can help. When do I start?
  5. gahness >_<
    HylianNinja, Nole972, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  6. If the parents give them permission to play, then they are fine and we are covered. Seeings as they have to have purchased Minecraft (parents) to have joined here, that part is covered.

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE review the 1,000 responses I've given to this tool:

/ignore
    /ignore
    /ignore
    /ignore

:)
    Nole972, hayleycolgan, IamSaj and 5 others like this.
  7. actually one thing that i think would be better would be to limit and change the spawn rate from spawners. they really do cause a lot of problems it seems. people are drifting from the social aspect. also in my opinion there need to be just a few more moderators. maybe 2 for each server. the mods always do overtime on their favorite servers, and even then they still have a ton of wading through reports to go through. emc is sick, but not dying. just a common server cold.
    maybe there should be a word detector installed to listen to new players for an hour after joining and if the word claim and lot are in the same post, they get sent back! :p but really i have no clue how to code. i want to learn, but i never have the time anymore.
    the arena idea would be great, but just make there no mob drops. then if you beat the dragon, you get a 200 r bonus, in addition to the xp?
    also i think that a supporter perk for gold and up would be to allow the clearing of a layer of dirt for 1k a layer, no matter the amount of dirt. maybe not even dirt, but everything except bedrock. even i know that this would take at least a day of coding, but then again it took me about an hour to figure out:
    <html>
    <header>
    <title> Hello world! </title>
    </html>
    :D
    i really suck at coding :(
  8. oh! oh! maybe a sweet idea would be to, every month, have a world-venture event where you can download the town map via mediafire (so its free! thats a big plus!) and then people who participate can set easter egg signs around!
    mba2012 and DogsRNice like this.
  9. mba2012 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.