I am sick and tired of these issues

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by thecontroller, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. battmeghs plz take out the swear =)
    and i totally agree even tho i am young they still annoy me with every single question that is why i shut down my store so people wouldnt call me a rip off and be like
    "gimme diammond for 10 rupees i was selling them for 35 rupees :O
    jamesh02 likes this.
  2. really? I get that every now and then. Then you get the other people that say "selling diamond for 95ea... they go for 45 ea. but the shop sells them for 100r ea. The shops there to keep the prices down.... alright fine, selling diamonds 90 ea. *face desk*"
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. I agree with this to an extent.

Also, it WOULD be amazing to see some arenas or something in EMC. It'd be a nice outlet from the normal non-PVP everything and a fun way to hang out with other players. People could even place bets or something on who they think would come out on top. So, what type of arenas are you talking about? Like, Mob Arenas? OR PvP? All sound cool, I'm just wondering about specifics. :D
    mba2012 and Nole972 like this.
  4. there is no swear, damn and pissed, isn't bad language.
    thecontroller likes this.
  5. An idea for the EMC maze might be a plugin that can scramble or place pre-defined questions and remove some questions(and place them back at a different time or different place). This will change a daily basis so its not always the same combination. This is possible but yet a complex system to signs linking to a database and a simple algorithm. This is possible Justin! Do not say it is not!
  6. That's the first egg I got. I was at the original auction back in the day. Worked from the time the auction was announced to the time make as much rupees as I could. Ended up paying 97k for it (which was a fortune back in the day). Loaned 25k to ranisima when he bought the SMP1 egg, and he paid me back. Ended up buying it from him down the road for 300k.
  7. both would be cool like in mob arena's you and some friends can survive in ENDLESS waves of zombies etc. and a new weapon armor etc. would pop out of dispensers every round and pvp explains itself.
    but you could have teams in pvp
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. i still don't understand why its so hard to look up the answers themselves.
  9. i know some people have made these but why not have where every server has a spleef arena and have bets on who will win or have prizes given out to the last 3 who fell in thee lava so its fun and will keep emc alive at night or have daily tournaments or something
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. :eek: oh no! one little word!
  11. :p i like pointing out words sorry
  12. Mob arenas are actually more fun, Spleef requires moderation and a referee so it might be a no or yes.
    mba2012 and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  13. I couldn't agree more, before the chat updates this wasn't a big problem I'd just do /leave t and then tune into to supporters. But now you can't even do that without turning it off COMPLETELY
  14. possibly make a plugin to know who was last to fall i don't know how hard they are to make so i doubt that. and perhaps have a board to show who survived the longest in the mob arena or who's team survived the longest on each server ( if there are teams)
  15. But I really don't care anymore if someone swears. Our society today has evolved to a more violent and idiotic primitives. Have you heard of this story http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=768393#.T-jgnLWe7lo

Its about an old lady being bullied by 12-13 year olds. Watching this just disgusts me about the human race. I can't believe these kids were swearing and bullying this old lady. I don't feel bad about them being threatened by anonymous people saying that they shouldn't treat an old women like that.

(Btw I'm not talking about batmeghs. I'm talking about people in general.)
    mba2012, Nole972, battmeghs and 2 others like this.
  16. Bring back the arenas!!!
    maybe one of the arenas could have the ender dragon in it!!!
  17. what makes me mad is how no one person sticks up for her they just all bash her and make fun of her if i was on that bus i would have stuck up for her and anyone wanting to bully me for it would of been on the ground
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. i think thay are
  19. I think even before these noobs get to the tutorial, the site itself should lead to the guide automatically, with a questionnaire afterward. The questions should pertain to the guide, and if the person fails, they have to wait 24hrs until they can take the questionnaire again, with more penalty time with each fail.
    This will make people read the guide, and will make it through the mazes, with knowledge of what EMC is all about.
    I took the time to read the guide, without having to ask a single question, I believe they should too.
    As Battmeghs stated, I may leave as well. I have contemplated becoming a supporter, but with these annoyances, would rather not.
    mba2012, battmeghs and DogsRNice like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.