I am sick and tired of these issues

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by thecontroller, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm interested in taking a job/position in EMC :D.

Ok I trust you since I always trusted you because you trusted me. I will be more patient. It's just that sometimes some of the issues gets on my nerve.
    battmeghs likes this.
  2. I really dread the day dragon eggs become widely spread. It will take the last thing that is held by proud members away.

At MAX i think new eggs should be available through new servers only. But the way it is setup now works. Prople have to earn the right to buy eggs at a very high price. That in its self makes it a proud item to have. Being rich is okay, but owning very rare items to display in your creations is another.

Eggs start becoming common, no more pride. Now people who own one are just another player with no signs of accomplishment.
  3. i was in awe when i saw your egg display and about how many dragon eggs are in emc through all the servers
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. a like from icecreamcow!!!! UUUuuuuhhh *thud*
  5. While I do see your point completely Leo, we still want some sort of middle ground to add more at some point. The issue is there are 10 million issues that come up. Let's say 10 people fight the dragon...who gets the egg when it dies? You can't say, "just give 10 eggs out" because that would make it worthless anyways.

To be honest, I don't even know why people want to fight the dragon. As it stands, it was probably the most boring "boss" fight I've ever experienced in a videogame, lol.
  6. And if eggs are made a common item, they wont mean anything anymore.
    ignoramoose and battmeghs like this.
  7. took me ages to do it in single player without god-mode and the road to even be able to take on the dragon is a long and hard one
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. Making it a fight that can be done on every server multiple times, u might as well give 20 eggs out. They will be worthless either way.

I have been here on emc over 200 some days. I have been diamond since day 3. So i have paid over $140 to support this server out of joy and respect. I have 3 things to show for it.

1. One epic build. But many more have sprung up so its not as "epic" any more.

2. My wealth. Sure im rich, but so are a lot of other players. So really, doesnt mean anything.

3. I have 1 of the very rare eggs. so far, still something to be proud of.
  9. i did not know this i will have someone fix this soon
    DogsRNice likes this.
  10. or just use the RTS system to do that it wouldn't be hard.
  11. Then it will be easier for cheaters to finish the maze... The maze by walking is easy enough...
  12. Actually, his idea gave me a good idea that would make people not want to guess. I'm going to put some ideas down on paper with this...
  13. Does it involve cows?
  14. I agree with Battmeghs ! People have been bringing up the same problems for the past month and it seems like NO ONE is listening to us or even caring. This is why we have so many good players leaving because it is getting boring and not under control any more. I love this server but if we don't start getting listened to we are going to have a lot of angry players and I am sorry to say this but it will end up getting run over by a bunch of 8 year olds! We need to be listened to and have these issues solved ! The servers seem to be getting worse because it seems like they are not being moniterd enough. We need more mods that will be active and listen to what people have to say about EMC. I am sorry but things have definitely got out control.
  15. Were victims of our own success..
    sqiggleyjeff and Kells18 like this.
  16. I'm not sure if you read my response above, Kells, but it really isn't as "out of control" as some want to make it seem. The major issue I see here, is people aren't listening TO the solution we give them. Use /ignore if someone is bothering/annoying you. It takes 2 seconds to do. However, instead of doing that, I see 5 posts pop up about how people "can't stand the annoying players".

We gave you the tool to solve it on day 1. Use it. :)
    hayleycolgan and Kells18 like this.
  17. Oh god... the cow has an idea! Everyone take shelter! There's about to be a brain storm!
  18. If they add an ender dragon they HAVE to make it so it cant destory blocks because some people have bases or grinders *cough* Smp4 *cough* or a feature that allows you to do something like "/dragon accept" or something
  19. Maybe just make the dragon appear in Arenas? Since all servers connect XP so why not let the dragon give a XP reward as being defeated.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  20. I know just that I have noticed alot of complaints about the same thing and I think they should be recognized more.
    thecontroller likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.