How did you get your Minecraft Name?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LuckyPat, Aug 9, 2013.

1. in elementary school i always got a really big smile when i got into fights and sometimes started laughing.
  2. LOL
  3. I wanted my name to be super difficult for people to spell =)
    That, and it was a typo...surprise surprise...
    PenguinDJ, cddm95ace and mba2012 like this.
  4. my name comes from my base gamer tag of deathtomb is what i was known as in Wow for 8 years and countless games and years before that.

as for 8953 is was my badge number that has also followed me during different games and most of all my badge number while i was working in high risk security
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Haha :)
  6. Wow so your name comes from different things you have done. ;)
  7. yes as for deathtomb its self as i was young i had a fixation with death and everything around it "yet i was not emo or anything like that just you run of the mill youngin" so i started with deathtomb in the 1st command and conqure tiberansun "dont mnd my bad spelling its lat and my mds have kicked in" and it stuck with me i sat there making my common death name i thought of something you would find among death and though of a tomb.

So that is where Deathtomb came from
  8. Haha wow long story but i bet it was worth it for the name you chose :)
  9. well its been with me for 15 years so yeah well worth it and the backgound i have built with it
  10. My wife likes to call me Hillbilly, mainly because I am one. Also, the Hillbilly Beast is a sasquatch that's been seen in the U.S. I like sasquatches. I wanted to be the HillbillyBeast but it was already taken when I bought my Minecraft. Added the -ly to the end and there you go. The rest is history. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. How is it that names require 4 letters? 607's name is only 3 letters :confused:
  12. brickstrike, PenguinDJ and 72Volt like this.
  13. Haha lol cool name :)
  14. Uh. I named mine on club penguin 'john4s13' and just stuck with it. Other meaning: John [Lennon] S[hot] [minus] 1 [left with] 3.
  15. When I was young, I loved hedgehogs. Still do, actually. So my first account for some website was hedgehog3000, hedgehog being a random number. When I got my snake, I still loved hedgehogs, and thought that Hashbrown would be a good name for my snake. However, I decided to make it a bit more unique by throwing my love of hedgehogs into the name. And so, I named my account after my snake and mixed it with that username that I had used so long ago, hedgehog3000. And just like that, hashhog3000 was born.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. Oh cool!
  17. Hahah! I like hedgehogs too lol sooo cute :)
  18. I'm not sure, I remember when I made the account it required 4, my accounts quite old though so they may have changed it to allow only 3 letter names or something.
  19. Gray text fail?
  20. when the internet was young i needed a username i chose bitemenow10 and its stuck with me ever since. bmn10 was taken on minecraft because i had a beta account whos password i couldnt remember so i changed it to 15