How did you get your Minecraft Name?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LuckyPat, Aug 9, 2013.

1. I got my name because this is actually my friends account he used to sign me in when I first played minecraft ever. The first 5 letters of his last name a Pavli, but I guess he went with PAVI, and the 259 comes from a galaxy far away.
  2. WarioWare Touched.
    There's a character in it called 9-Volt.
    His friend is 18-Volt.
    At one point in the game, they played a game called 36-Volt Man.
    But there was no 72-Volt.
    So I became 72Volt.
    cddm95ace, PenguinDJ and trent948 like this.
  3. My brother is Qwertyzzz18. When I signed up for my first account (I believe it was club penguin) those many years ago, I decided to take his name, take out the zzz, and add the age I was at that the end. Thus, getting Qwerty189.
  4. My name is Joe, it required 4 letters, so I added an underscore....

Everyone's got interesting stories but mines pretty dull :eek:
    72Volt, cddm95ace, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  5. lol
  6. My dad is a Dj, Krazy came out of nowhere, it was first the name of my PSN account....
  7. Oh cool! and yes im trying to reply with many people in 1 post lol
  8. Lol
    So there alot of volts out there haah
    Nice and simple:)
    Haha ;)
  9. Friend's account.

And you thought there was going to be an epic story about gangsters and swag everywhere :p. Not today ;).
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  10. I like penguins, but although my favorite animal is the dolphin, I was obsessed with penguins at the time. But, PenguinDJ or DolphinDJ? Penguin was the way to go.

Contrary to popular belief, the DJ in my name doesn't have anything to do with music/dj's of any kind. D J are my initials, so that's where that came from.

I got my account in June of 2012, so I was surprised that such a simple name wasn't taken. I have created many minecraft accounts, like penguin976 and things like that. I never bought minecraft on those accounts. My name, should PenguinDJ have been taken, would most likely been champion5401. PenguinDJ is much better.

If I ever get a third alt in the future (PenguinDJ2 is my second account) it will most likely be PenguinDK, because I always mess up when typing and press K instead of J. I have not played Donkey Kong.

Yay for walls of text!
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. It is my Xbox Live gamertag.
  12. Lol :D
    haha awsome story for you name :D
    Haha that simple but it gets passed down
  13. Not even a story but oh well.....so i'm like the most unimaginative person for names ever, so I thought I would just go with my name. I wish I could change it now but it wouldn't be too different, probably just 'Jakebag' as I like it and it's a bit more private. No cool story or anything sorry ;)
  14. ...
    I got my minecraft name from a lot of different things, in fact, there are over five reasons I choose my name.
    The first one was because, Brick Blocks were recently added into the game when I created my account. I thought that being called "Brick" would be good because it's a very simple name. Now, I also got Brick from playing with Lego Bricks. I used to play with legos (I still do, but not often anymore).
    The reason I got "Strike" was because, it had powerful meaning to it. Strike means many things, slashing someone with a sword, a huge nuclear strike, but the reason it's my name, is 'Coz, I really enjoy PvP. I played all the time with my friends account, and it was something very fun to do. I struck so many people down, with only Gold Armor, and a Iron sword, that people thought I used hacks, when it's just the armor that really helps >.<
    Now, the combination of these names was hugely impacted on. Brick Strike could mean many things, being a brick, or being a really great Builder. People have thought that I was super good at PvP, but in reality, I just use my head. It's fun being who I am, as I have different meanings to my name.
  15. I got my name because friends i talked to 99% only through facebook, were deleting their facebook accounts. Though I had many email accounts already, one of my friends wanted me to make a new accounts... She didn't give me any choice in the name of the account(I was okay with doing what she wants ;))... So she came up with the Johnsface101...still don't know why she was so insistant of Johnsface101. and so it went from an email, to something I use on just about everything...
  16. Haha still cool name i think :)
    Yea a name is supposed to be what you like and i guess youve achieved that :)
    Haha, but im guessing you like your name lol
  17. Jake told me to post here, so I'm just going to say, I'm not telling anyone what my name means.

And my alts name (ZeWildGuy) came out of no where :p
    PenguinDJ and Jake_bagby like this.
  18. Uhmmmm ok??? :confused:
  19. I liked the girl :rolleyes:
  20. lol ;)