How did you get your Minecraft Name?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LuckyPat, Aug 9, 2013.

1. 7 years ago i made a game like Pokemon called Oids. I used oidgod for one game, and it stuck. (Well, my username in COD is Pescal, but thats besides the question.)
  2. Oh so your a pretty experienced player to minecraft :)
  3. not particularly
  4. Haha cool ;)
  5. Nah, it was gray on purpose =)

The real story behind my name is pretty boring actually...
    Krys (for krystal)
    jane (middle name)
    9191 (birthday: 9/1/1991)

I made a typo when making a yahoo account when i was younger. It was supposed to be kryssyjane9191...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and PenguinDJ like this.
  6. Well, my nick name is wise, "don't ask me how I got that", and I liked to play playstation games (PSN: Playstation Network), so the name stuck with me. :p
    PenguinDJ and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  7. Oh cool :D
  8. Oh cool! I love to play PS3 too lol ;D
  9. Got this from a friend. It's pretty much his last name first initial, and then he put the combination for his luggage after it. Only a complete moron would put that for his luggage combo.
  10. PHT! It's so weird how I got my name, cause no one would expect it!

Okay, so I use this awesome smelling soap called Sweet pea. It smells really nice and has a pretty pink color to it. So when I was making my Minecraft account, I was thinking of what my username should be. And then I was thinking about my soap. So I made my username Sweet_Pea. Eventually, Sweet_Pea was already taken, so I was thinking about Sweetie_Pea as my username. But weirdly, I typed in Sweatie_Pea... but luckily some fool took that name too! So there is an unfortunate soul out there who's username is Sweatie_Pea. Okay, so finally I type Sweetie_Pea correctly, and now it is my username. A weird story. :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. Haha :cool:
  12. Weird but funny :)
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  13. I have a bird, he is green, and his name is Lucky...
    Luckygreenbird
    My little brother helped me decide between my current name based off my pet or my Club Penguin account from 7 years ago.
    If I had not chosen this one I would be Yetti2, and the making of that name is lost to history :)
  14. Haha Like names with Lucky in em haha ;)
  15. well, a really long time ago i used to play club penguin. (yeah i know that's a really young game but like i said it was a long time ago) I would have used marvel99 but that was already taken for club penguin. I haven't told many people this but I got my name form my first stuffed animal named marvel. And the 99 came from my birth date :) (no not 1899 :p)
  16. ironic.
  17. Oh cool thanks for sharing it with us :)
  18. I'm an "x" freak. All the accounts I've ever made involve the letter "x".. And I obviously love pigs.
    Palmsugar, AliceF3 and PenguinDJ like this.
  19. Alice: My name
    F: First letter of my last name
    3: Random number

The funny thing is, my old Roblox account is AliceF1 and the account I use now is AliceF3
    But what happened to AliceF2? The world may never know
    Palmsugar and PenguinDJ like this.
  20. I choosed my name because i love to be a general in the future, and felino because is my real name. And 015 is my school promtion.