How did you get your Minecraft Name?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LuckyPat, Aug 9, 2013.

1. ummm, well a couple years ago, my friends got me to play a game called grepolis (I have long since stopped playing) but I wanted a name that didn't sound too stupid, and wanted it to be kinda menacing, so I paired 3 words together, and Viola! darksuperlord was born. I have since used it for most of my internetting, and so yea :D
  2. Well, my first name is Erik my last name is Rodriguez
    So...
    ErikRod.
    Then I just said hi :)
    Erik-Rod-hi, is how you say it
  3. I chose SleepyPK because I've been a chronic insomniac since I was a tike. Most folk think that P and K are my initials, but PK actually stands for psychokenesis. SpookyPK was a close runner up, but I thought "sleepy " described me best.
    Jcplugs and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. Mine is made up of three parts, the "cddm" is my intials, the "95" is the year I was born, and the "ace" is an old gamer tag that I used because I had a shirt when I was little that I literally wore out that had Ace on it. When I created my email, the first online thing I ever had as a kid, I combined those together, and I've used it for pretty much everything since :)
  5. my whole life i have been obsessed with zombies and that has always been my favorite subject so that explains "zombie"
    Ever since i found out i am bipolar i have also been interested with mental diseases and how the mind works and can change the way you see things so i came up with "mental"
    I want to make an alt soon and but stuck on a new name.
  6. Haha long story for a name but its creative :)
  7. lol :)
  8. haha ;)
  9. Well hi to you too Erik :D
  10. I think sleepy can describe alot of people (including me) :D
    trent948 likes this.
  11. Cool so your name is and old one eh? (past down from different things)
  12. Wow the name really describes what you like to learn about i guess :)
  13. Club penguin :p
    I just wanted it to be jacob5 or something but it suggested this so i used it for everything :p
    trent948 likes this.
  14. I wanted my name to be about something I like, and I like food >.<
    Like these puddings:
    which are made of Coconut Milk and Palm Sugar.
    So my name is Palmsugar :p
    End of story.

By the way, you can reply to multiple posts in one post, Luckypat. ^_^

Edit: If I ever get an alt it will be called Plumsugar. :D
    eklektoi and HylianNinja like this.
  15. When Minecraft first came out me Wilyum and Manglex where going to get me an account . (Wilyum My brother and Manglex my brothers good friend) So , like i was saying I didn't really have too many accounts At the time so I had to adopt a username , My Name IRL is Jack so going from Manglex We Somehow go Hijaxk. Not too crazy but still cool i guess.
    trent948 likes this.
  16. I remember that fateful day when I was creating a Minecraft account. I spent 30 minutes trying to come up with a name but I couldn't and all the ones I wanted were taken. Just then I heard my brother say "DUDE LOL (He didn't actually say LOL he was ALOL), LOOK AT THIS" while watching a 2012 fail youtube video. Then I just took my birth day 5/23 and added it. Thats how my name came to be but I don't use it for everything I found a new name :)
  17. haha :)
  18. Cool :D
  19. Yea it is cool and has a history too ;)
    Wow i guess your name came at random and with the help of your brother too :)
    trent948 likes this.
  20. Hylian is the nationality of a person from Hyrule; most people incorrectly think it is Hyrulean. Ninja because I used to take martial arts many eons ago. I thought both of them sounded cool together at the time, but now I wished I would have chosen something else. Also, my name has nothing to do with Sheik, as some people have thought.
    What she said.
    Palmsugar likes this.