How did you get your Minecraft Name?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LuckyPat, Aug 9, 2013.

1. I might make AliceF2. :p:rolleyes:
    AliceF3 likes this.
  2. take a guess at how i got mine..
    Minecraft952 likes this.
  3. Your irl name is Dylan Frenette?
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  4. I always called myself tomato, don't know why, then used tomato952 for my youtube a couple of years ago so when it came to making my first mc account, after I found tomato952 was taken :0, I made Minecraft952. I know it's a terrible name, but, here it is!
  5. yes. and for those wondering, its pronounced: fur-net or Fra-net either way works :p
  6. Lol still a history to be found...
    AliceF3 likes this.
  7. Cool :)
    Wow well best of luck that you get to be a general when your older ;)
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  8. Nahhh it not terrible its cool :)
    Minecraft952 likes this.
  9. Lol i thinkthe people answered it ;)
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  10. L0tad came from my DJ name, witch i got while at a party. I was Dj Magic 8 ball, or M8B, but some little kid came up to me in the middle of a set and started blabbering on about pokemon. Apparently, he heard about how i could mimic the sound a lotad made, and i showed him. He then ran to his older brother and screamed "their is a lotad up on stage playing music", and it just stuck. Added in the 0 for copyright :)
  11. So uhh, my first name I had come up with was electroguy18, because I love electronics, 18 was my favorite number and guy, because I'm a guy. I used that name for roblox and the game center on my ipod. But then I got looking into Call of Duty Black Ops. I thought I would keep the Electro part, because I still loved electronics. But, I wanted to have my name have something to do with Call of Duty also. I played it on wii for a while so I knew about it, the I switched to Xbox360 to have a pretty permanent name. So I thought, "What is my favorite gamemode in COD?" easy, Search and Destroy. Then I thought, "What was my favorite part about search?"..... The bomb, and there you have it, Electrobomb.
  12. my name is the most straightforward random name ever, I don't even know why I chose it p.s. I am the only porphos in existance
  13. Haha cool!
    Cool i like to play black ops 2 lol
    haha nice your original ;)
  14. I'm a Ninja, I have shurikens :3, and can use them :)
    The scar bit involves the brilliant child I was... and a large knife :/ I played catch with it -.- ( Hey I was like 3)
  15. Oh geez i hope you didnt get to hurt while playing "catch" :confused:
  16. Well, My name (Kingofcreeperz1) was suggested by my good friend TheMystic_Potato, whose original account was james10199, which we shared. When I decided on getting my own account, we discussed about what it could be, and it needed it to be Minecraft Related. My favorite mob in the game was the Creeper, so we eventually came up with the name "kingofcreepers". When I finally got the money to but the account, the name was taken, so I changed the "s" to a "z" and added a capital K for neatness. Still, the name was taken. So, like other people may do, I put the number 1 at the end, making my name "Kingofcreeperz1". I still think that is a great name, and I would never change it.

ever.
    Palmsugar likes this.
  17. thx
  18. It sounds like a good name, and if you like it dont worry what other say about it :)
  19. I'm not really sure where I came up with mine. I was starting a online game with chat and needed something catchy. Riz was the first generation of the name. When I had started a second account, to spy on members in my group, I went with Zir. Amazing how many people didn't realize Zir was Riz backwards! After a while, Rizbit became my calling card and for minecraft I became Rizbit_Zir! It was totally made up. Though I did hear from one of my game friends in England that Riz was a boys name. Oooops, I am female!
    Palmsugar likes this.
  20. handyman13 was my brothers nickname in school and 13 was the age he was when he made it so handyman13 , he doesnt use this account but i do :D
    Palmsugar likes this.