Holiday Village: Chest Event!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Woohoo Krysyy coming in again with an EPIC event! Thanks a ton for this!!!
  2. So much fun so far ;) Love it
  3. Thanks for this event!
  4. Just wanted to say how much fun it was to see everyone's builds come together in this! Whilst we all have slightly different ways of building, we worked together to make sure that it looked as awesome as possible :D

Can't wait to go snooping for chests :3
  5. ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!
  6. 6. Whole. Hours. And I'm STILL not done with the parkour.

I hate 4 block jumps.
  7. I can't wait to check it out and get free stuff!
  8. Cant wait to enter the village!
    I love those kind of events.

Thanks staff and all! :)
  9. This event and others like it is why I stay here. The time it takes to do this shows how much the staff cares. I can't wait to check this out after work. Thank you all.
  10. I only commissioned the parkour (had the idea). You can blame The_Boulder for execution. ;)
  11. This looks awesome, I can't wait for my break to start and then I'll definitely get a quick peek (and a longer one later).
    Equinox_Boss, 607 and Krysyy like this.
  12. Can't wait to check it out.....I'm sure I'll be so fascinated by the design i'll be there for hours. Got to hand it to the build team and anyone else involved in its creation.
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser and Krysyy like this.
  13. "oh no, now I need to spend more time playing!" ... wait, that's a good thing..! :p Looks really awesome, well done [everyone who helped in any way]! :)
  14. As much as I love the build team, this was all Staff (though some staff ARE build team) because Build Team is at Simon's bidding on Games Server constantly. They didn't even know we were doing this even though we were on stage at the same time =P
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  15. I love these things. This is the best server ever.
  16. Wow.....I just logged into the /event and that place. It's so wonderful. Well congrats on the staff built Winter Wonderland. I love that Christmas tree but the star takes the cake, so beautiful.
    I love all the elves everywhere, especially the ones that are hiding from doing their elfin duties. lol
    Equinox_Boss, ShelLuser, 607 and 2 others like this.
  17. One event I like is this one for sure! Nice town this year too.
  18. i must say... i LOVE this... and i also need to say that these are A TON more well hidden than any other event you've had.. it actually took me way longer to find them than it usually has taken. xD
  19. Love these things. Always look great. Free stuffs are cool but these villages would be fun even without it. I made sure to make a world download of the Halloween town because my daughter never got to see it. (She loved it btw) This time she will get to see it since it's open until Dec. 31!

Thanks so much to the builders of this. Another excellent gift to us all. :)