Helping Banned Players...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Im going to admit something lol. I always thought that rob was all talk, and that he was full of himself. I heard about how he flipped about his junky LLO project, and that just reinforced my view on how arrogant he was. Seriously, i couldnt stand it whenever he posted. It always seemed like he thought he was some great philosopher. It seemed like he ONLY posted things to get people to "like" him. Now i can see why he was like that, and i am so so so happy that he is finally gone!
  2. josh... its even worse.. he's sending hacked DayZ files that hack the person's computer.. PT and him are out for blood. Although its just going to get thrown back at them like a cake to the face.
  3. FYI, by Rob's own admission, some of his alts were accounts purchased in bulk of which a small percentage of worked. In other words, he bought a bunch of hacked accounts. A few of his alt accounts are legit, but a lot are/were not.
    Rob, you were fun to hang out with in TS and we had some good times, but why are you now being such an ass.... leave with some dignity man.

4. Where NO ONE, goes out with dignity.
  5. I am having no issues connecting. If you clicked any of his links, i suggest going into safe mode and do a little searching for unwanted files.
  6. No doubt infected with a virus they found by searching 'How to make a virus' on youtube.
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  7. Agreed !
  8. Also, this is one of the most unimpressive ways to go out, like, its not like this hasn't be done a few hundred thousand times.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  9. when did he give EMC a bad name :confused:?
  10. Rob: I plan on destroying EMC!!!! MWAHAHA..
    PT: fineeeeee... ill go look up making viruses on YouTube.. GOSH *Napoleon Dynamite voice for lulz*
  11. http://www.minecraft.net/ It works for me :confused:
  12. Notice how on EMC we always make fun of a bad person/situation. It's funny - Show's how much we like this place
  13. I never clicked any of his links, I just read the private conversation started by AnnaTexas and made a few comments, then I just left the conversation recently. No viruses or "download now" or "you won an ipad" pop ups haev popped up yet.
  14. I have a felling Copherfield has LOST internet in general now he hasn't been on his email Skype forum Facebook for over 3 months last I heard from him was how he may be changing ISP because of his areas "week spot (Dial up)"
    but I don't remember him spreading hate :confused:?
  15. Who'd want to win an iPad anyhow?
  16. AnnaTexas is KingofCraft's mom I think he said. They were hacked and posted a goodbye thread and stuff.
  17. He black mouthed us on his own server,
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  18. No, AnnaTexas is his alt, he told me on my profile. Go check it out.
    He was apparently "hacked" but I really dont know the whole exact truth.
    Pab10S and Dwight5273 like this.
  19. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-truth-is.11902/
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.