Helping Banned Players...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I'm afraid you will, because it's a locked thread... At least, every time I go to it or refresh it, the ad's still there.

My pont is that maybe we should allow any links here because they could link to something else which in turn could link to...
  2. Burned!!!
  3. So if i am in a thread about how EMC is the best, and all other servers i tried arent nearly as good, i can link them all? I think not.

Also, i see advertisement for any server in that thread? I have no for of ad block on.
  4. How is this example relevant? You are suggesting direct links to other servers. The post we are discussing had a link to another server's forum. If that is wrong, then we should not be allowed to link to any Minecraft related links in case they might be hosting links that link to other servers.
    Nole972 and MR2R2M like this.
  5. So because you see server advertisements from Google AdSense on the EMC forums you think that you should report myself and Jeremy to Jeremy? Really??

I just finished playing Jigsaw Planet jigsaw puzzles for a bit, so now the Google AdSense is showing me Autism advertisements there. You are the one causing Minecraft Servers to show up on your advertisements.
  6. I'm not sure whether you're serious, but I actually suggested that jkjkjk do the reporting since he seems to feel that any link that links to a link that links to a link that .... links to another server should not be allowed here. And with the way the web is, it's probably hard to provide a link that doesn't.

I did go to that forum link. Oops. At the same time, that Locked thread shows the same ad EVERY time. I thought they were supposed to cycle randomly so I used it because I thought it was stuck that way.

Still, I appreciated being able to see the thread conversation for myself.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  7. You know that thread that was called "Tekkit clan"? You know why that isnt up anymore? Because someone posted a link to the member hosted server's forums, and they hid the thread. On the link that golfer posted, they list their IPs. So, it isnt just a forum address. It is a host to their IPs too. I know that golfer wasnt advertising, that was quite clear.
    Also, i cant find it, but you are right. IcC told us to report all server adds to him.
  8. To be honest... I have not seen any real competition from the servers being advertised. Sure they may get some new visitors to their server; but they probably don't stick
    Twitch1 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. Massively off topic? Lock thread?
  10. help im bannd but i were hack but im not anymore so what shall i do
    Pab10S likes this.
  11. im banned to? help! i didn't do anything wrong... ICC could you check IPS if Rob was on my account?
    Pab10S likes this.
  12. i changet my pasword u shut do the same maby u are hack....
  13. Use this link to start a conversation with Margaritte. She will try and help you: http://empireminecraft.com/conversations/add?to=margaritte
    jkjkjk182 likes this.