Helping Banned Players...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 19, 2012.

1. And this is for Dell right?
    I have a Dell tower, and a LG desktop.
  2. This is for windows 7 or windows Vista.
  3. yeah just went on logs on a forum post man that's sick
  4. Pab10S, Dwight5273 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. They do an IP ban? lol... You can change your IP adress of your computer in seconds... not very effective.
  6. He was always minipulating with me. Telling me some secrets and making me spill some of mine. HE can get anything he wants out of you whenever he needs it.
    Pab10S likes this.
  7. It's much more effective than you'd think.
    BobTheTomato9798 and jaqiefox like this.
  8. I was told he was IP as well as Account banned.
    Pab10S likes this.
  9. *I join the server, get a lot, see I have no wood, make a thread about how we should get wood and not saplings at the start, a few months later, gets 50K, most I have ever had.*
  10. P.S. I presume you got my email the other day?
  11. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  12. I know it's not hard to get good really fast, but this was ridiculous. I'm pretty sure he sold me three double chests of sand, which was when I started suspecting him of a sand gen.. as well as stacks and stacks of animal eggs. All were very cheap.
  13. This was him. Not a hacker. Those bans have been there for months. Back when he was still part of the community.
  14. Well this is what they wanted drama on EMC and try to leave because of the staff unfair to everyone :confused:

I think this moment in time is like What Charlie Sheen did. Everyone was talking about it, saying jokes or this is last think of my mind about that person then after few days. We will get over it, Ignoring the "Spam,hating,Rumor starting' and get on with are lives and playing EMC
  15. I was talking about my record.
  16. Who to trust, some of the people I thought were my friends, they were lies.
  17. I think you will know if you are next. There shouldn't be any doubt one way or another.
    You can trust me :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  18. I admit when I read PT's apology thread I did my best not to get my own self banned. I was shocked he would do such a thing as use Mods when he would always gripe and moan about others doing things breaking the rules. I think several of us are in that situation. We all liked them and thought they were pretty nice guys then BAM, this all happens and we're all still shocked and trying to get over it.
    Pab10S and Twitch1 like this.
  19. The ones who are most well known typically are hiding their true agendas. The ones who have such a long lifetime in a community are truly dedicated, narcissistic, sociopaths. These are the ones who the FBI should probably watch for future homicidal activities...
  20. Always expect... The Unexpected
    jkjkjk182 likes this.