Helping Banned Players...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I have question, does anyone have any proof that pt and Rob are spreading false lies?
  2. I should always expect a elephant to bring me cupcakes while im typing here on my laptop.
    Seems legit.
    PenguinDJ and Twitch1 like this.
  3. I assume the many screenshots and ICC probably has IP logs.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. Hehe... yeah.. but lucky for you, I'm not trying to turn EMC into a communist government where every lot in town on each server must have a statue of me... hehe....
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  5. I love your sarcastic humor! :D
    This made me laugh out loud momentarily. ;)
  6. I'm well-known and liked (whoa there ego!). Does that mean I have an agenda? You all better watch out! I'm going to get you all :)<

Edit: evil smiley face smile fail. it's staying there.
  7. who DOESNT have an agenda? *plots quietly in the corner*
  8. You said it. :p
  9. I totally just had a Mr Burns moment then.

"Exceeellenttt." *does the finger thing*
    Importerer and Twitch1 like this.
  10. LIES. You'll never catch me!
    Twitch1 likes this.
  11. If you expect the unexpected, then you should unexpect the expected.
  12. Don't go complicating things here....
    jkjkjk182 and onaj like this.
  13. Darn it, I left the conversation and ignores it just before I saw this - I'll let you know next time I get another PM.
  14. hey!
    I remember a post where food applied for a job thingy and so you might want to warn the person who started the post.
  15. No worries, food has been banned:)
  16. Wait WAAT!
    Not happyshopper too!
    I talked with him yesterday!
    This is All happening too fast!
    I need a twix bar NOW!
  17. happyshopper is temp banned to cooloff.
  18. Ya... Its so weird every1 getting banned... Well, not weird its just not right. And twix bars are gooood i wish i had one right now too...
  19. why would it not be right if these people were banned for doing something wrong?
  20. I meant, it just doesnt feel right. Ive known all of these players on my days on EMC (219 now :)) and It just feels flat ourt wrong that so many (seemingly) harmless and helpful players getting banned.