Helping Banned Players...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 19, 2012.

1. This.

He's a troll. EMC would be a very horrible and boring target for a professional hacker, haha.
    BobTheTomato9798 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Imagine if he had done this while he was still favored by most of the players here today. I think it would have been a worse and farther spread thing than it is now.
  3. Well, I will admit he did is legwork like he should have. It takes a long time to setup something like this and gain trust of many, which is the foundation of crap like this. Only problem is, he did it to a community who has staff that cares about it's members, so it's not going to fly.
  4. Is it bad if I really want a PM from him.
  5. The graveyard is dead *Pun intended* But in all actuality; Jeremy decided a while back to start cremating everyone and keeping them in a secret undisclosed location in case he needs Justin to use his Magical Magician powers to bring them back :p
  6. I saved my bacon here... I was in this PM. I said I would check it out, but I didn't.
  7. So, another two disgraces to throw into the Nether.
  8. No offense to others, but maybe he knew you were just to legit to fall for something like that :p
    alexschrod and IronClad1017 like this.
  9. Probably. Also He can see everything we are posting, he is only IP banned from his PC.
  10. If he had done so back when he first started on EMC then I would say "I can't believe Rob would do such a thing." I always saw him as an ok guy at first. Then, he was posting all.the.time. and became so obsessed with cake it was creepy. He even started ranting at people on forums. I hope you guys got all 7 accounts he claims to have.

As for Foodenator he made his skin as a tribute to Rob I thought? It's an Aether slime with cake on it's face. He posted about it on his profile page.

As for Copherfield he hasn't even been on his own site in months and his server is still 1.2.5. All his members seem to have made their way back here. I ended up checking it out because someone posted a message on his page that his server sucked since it was still 1.2.5

I also find this whole situation with PT a bit funny. He used to post on the forums that he was tired of the "kids" getting away with breaking the rules and that the mods needed to do something about the rule breakers and then bam he's banned for breaking the rules.
  11. I don't know what the hell is going anymore.
  12. Madness.
    Pab10S, IronClad1017 and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  13. I can't agree more. :/
    IronClad1017 and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  14. Im sorry everyone, but i must say this. The cake is a lie! He is not our trusted friend.
    Here.
    By saying "look in your PM inbox", he is basically saying he already spammed you.
  15. Nobody ever PM's me except LLO Members xD, and Rob left us several months ago after trying to make some giant minecart thing, leaving the pistons and redstone out there for two or three months and we got griefed badly. He came back BAWWWing in the thread that he didn't want to be part of a wild outpost that does this to its' own members. He was accusing us all of taking his stuff when we and the Umbrella Corp were getting hit hard.
  16. ICC, I will pm you some juicy information right now.
  17. I'm confused - Can someone make me a summary of who's been banned/who's been sending these pms.
    IronClad1017 likes this.
  18. I think we have had enough "juicy information" right now lol
    Pab10S, IronClad1017 and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  19. From what i understand it is roblikescake and pthagaard <- sorry if i spelt them wrong that are sending these spam conversations about the truth or justice of something
  20. I'm shocked they got banned and are immature enough to spam people. Some things really do surprise you..