Helping Banned Players...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 19, 2012.

1. The best suggestion, is if you used the same PW for his forum (I don't recommend the same PW for ANYTHING ever really) change anything that you had used same PW on right away.

I will also add this as a disclaimer, any websites that a banned player (or banned player's minion) tries to send to you, ignore it, as there's no guarantee they won't try and do something malicious to your personal information as it seems Rob is trying to do.
  2. ICC, what is PW. ( What you were talking about )
  3. A password.
  4. I am scared...
    IronClad1017 likes this.
  5. Honestly, if you just change your passwords to things that don't share it with that site, you should be okay. :)
  6. -____- wow, im an idiot then....
  7. Or just a blonde moment
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  8. Just à question, i saW Rob on that site, is hè à hacker?!
    Pab10S likes this.
  9. You're really not, what rob is doing is callous and week , he is taking advantage of younger people who may not be as web savvy and know about the dangers to be had...
  10. I thought Rob was à good Guy...
    Pab10S, IronClad1017 and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  11. Me too...
    Pab10S, IronClad1017 and Jeanzl2000 like this.
  12. Think of a troll like a scam artist. Their JOB is to get as many people to like them as possible first, so that when they go on their tardtrain of trolling, they have what LOOKS like support from players who don't even know they're supporting him (until it's made obvious to them).
  13. I'm safe for now, but I have a feeling that WILL change.
  14. Agreed! Guys if you get anything from a banned player DO NOT RESPOND TO IT! Take it from the Tomato!
    Pab10S and Faithcaster like this.
  15. Hey does anyone think that copherfield may have done this too?
  16. It is for sure a possibility, I have been following him for a while now.
  17. Is he still mad about what happen couple months ago if so damn brother doesnt to many worries IRL then
  18. The two people now trying to spread hate are roblikescake and pthaagard. I haven't heard of or from copherfield in a long time.
    Pab10S, hayleycolgan and jkjkjk182 like this.
  19. Not PT? I thought he had learned....
    Pab10S and IronClad1017 like this.
  20. Is there a possibility that Rob or PT are the same people using proxies?