Helping Banned Players...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 19, 2012.

1. I will shoot a PM at you in a few minutes :)
  2. I haven't got any yet, but I will tell you if I do.
  3. Can't you site-ban them?
  4. The problem is, they contact players outside of EMC (facebook, skype, etc.) and get them to do their dirty work for them.
    IronClad1017, Hash98, Manglex and 5 others like this.
  5. Ah Can't You make a Keywprd-detector that shows you messages conataining the name
  6. Way too much to sift through. That's something the NSA and FBI does, not something a staff of volunteers can do.
  7. Wow 2 likes in under a minute!
  8. Let's just hope that someone who works for theNSA/FBI joins the Empire, and then becomes staff then lol :)
  9. It's not a question of who, it's a question of manpower - there just isn't enough time in the day for someone to work a full time job to keep themselves fed and clothed and rent and bills paid and then work another full time job for free doing this kind of thing.
  10. That's nice...
    jkjkjk182, jaqiefox and marknaaijer like this.
  11. He's so lucky...
  12. ICC! I registred myself on THE site that 'rob' linked me to... Help its à hackers site ;(
    Pab10S likes this.
  13. Hehehe... you're back!
    Pab10S likes this.
  14. I think is can go with this post

EMC is with almost 60,000 players, i think for this "Step Up" on the banning is good, its a lot to keep control over 60,000 players....
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  15. Never left forums :)
  16. I think half of it doesn't even play anymore, poeple register and leave right away.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  17. :(, hopefully you change your password and made it difficult
    marknaaijer likes this.
  18. It's only like 10k>
    marknaaijer likes this.
  19. I didn't :(!
  20. So true, there are a lot of people who do that. They sign up and never come back...
    marknaaijer likes this.