Hello EMC! A new familiar face

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EyeCar, Dec 31, 2012.

1. #IcecreamPig
    Unless that thread was shorter, in which case, nevermind
    penfoldex likes this.
  2. How profound. You don't want to reveal your identity, yet your name, skin, and starting this thread were all chosen to produce the attention and curiosity you knew they inevitably would cause.

Someone's not being very honest with us and possibly themselves.
  3. Nope. Nothing at all.
    I'll have you know, there are 5 steps to this process. Starting with the easiest.
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. Meh, tried it, all I got was HRC AHRNAHRIADFJ HLI DFJ.
    Almost 100% sure I'm wrong :D
    5weety likes this.
  5. Smp1 is smexy. :D
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. Welcome! All the servers are good, but smp5 is the best because it is busy, so you can make plenty of friends, but not so busy that it creates lag! :D
    Haerhitman likes this.
  7. For any interested: I have chosen smp4 as my "home" - Specifically 8105.

I have not opened shop up (I will create a new thread when the time comes for that)
    Here are some screenshots of my shop building so far.

I have chosen Dirt as the main building material due to its affordability. (and it is my favorite block) I plan on saving money by not spending it all on an elaborate shop building - but save my meager fortune to get out to the needy people of the Empire.

Stay tuned for more!
  8. Well, that's hilarious, but you're meant to be stimulating the economy, what research have you undertaken that shows that giving your fortune to 'needy people' can ensure the most efficient economic growth?
    607 likes this.
  9. I now know who is it due to his construction. GG n00bz
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Why do you have a beacon? Those things cost around 15k.
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. eye_car log on smp8 if you would be so kind i need to ask u something
  12. The wording in the posts makes me think of Mr2R2M for some reason.

Mr2 is it you? >.>
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Based on what you said, I think I know who it is :p
  14. You could be on to something.
  15. Oh boy other one of these... Still can't believe people paid 30 bucks to play a joke. So what do we know? I wanna find out who this is now. Who wouldn't?
    FireHose_Dragon and Equinox_Boss like this.
  16. Thats the point! :)
  17. smp5 is by far the best
    Haerhitman likes this.
  18. Someone quick use that investigator tool to find out who has been on his res, who has been on the server for around a year, and who has no posts!
  19. For people who live on SMP4 and know specific people, I think you've kinda given yourself away with those pics...
    hmmm who do you live right next too who has access too TONS of iron and beacons...