Hello EMC! A new familiar face

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EyeCar, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Sorry, bad internet.
  2. Hello, are you Aikar's twin? Your here to benifit the economy! Not ruin it! Yay! Maybe Aikar won't ruin the economy so much. Welcome mysterious alt.
  3. Smp7 is the best and friendly server! We are all friends here :)
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  4. So how long will it be until the alt is known? Not long...
  5. I don't know... I'm pretty sure nobody here is able to find the answer.
    It's pretty tough, I'd have to say.
    607 likes this.
  6. Mr_Tiny?
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  7. does RWIRAIAIWRIAIIRI mean anything?
  8. A dialect of Alien I suppose.
  9. Greetings and Welcome Eye_car,

I recommend SMP5 as your home. We only seem to have 4 strong shops with lots of smaller ones so our economy on the server is in need of some stimulation. Plus there are additional opportunities because of our mob arena. Sales of potions and enchants boom when there's a mob arena going. I've lived on this same server for almost a year and I'm happy to call it home. I hope you will consider SMP5.

-Torian
    607 likes this.
  10. Perhaps we translate to that and then translate that to something else?
  11. Hello my alt.
  12. u be kidding......
  13. I know this is 2nd post in a row, but i have to say that this has to be one of the most popular new members on their first day(alt or not). I mean a 6 page thread about them on their first day!?!?!?!?
    607, PRO_G4NGST4 and FireHose_Dragon like this.
  14. Secret alts always get a lot of attention. Everyone seems to enjoy the challenge.
    607, _Stads_ and FireHose_Dragon like this.
  15. i'm pretty sure my brain just exploded all over my computer desk after painfully reading all of those comments.
  16. Here is the only hint I will be giving out. I am an alternate account of a player on EMC. Sorry to disappoint some of you, but I am not to eager to give out my identity
  17. lololol
  18. It's not Aikar, I've done investigative work before, exposing admins of a Facebook page isn't hard enough, maybe try exposing one in EMC >=)
  19. Exposing admins of a Facebook Page? Like undercover people on Facebook?
  20. No, Facebook admins that do "Huehue, dis picture funneh ~ Dunald Dock"

They have aliases and I uncover their profile. No hacking involved :p