Hello EMC! A new familiar face

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EyeCar, Dec 31, 2012.

1. I suggest you take smp2, there's a residence by me and that 'Aikar' fellow that could be unclaimed. :)
    I'm sure you'd like to be near that Aikar dude, to investigate.
  2. always? I assure you that I am the last person you would not suspect. One does not have to have the most posts to observe on the forums. My "main" account could have 0 posts yet have been observing the inner workings of EMC for a year
    607 likes this.
  3. no crazy just sends a message with a code and someone fegures it out
  4. Not if he's locked in my closet with duct tape on his typing fingers...
    607, PRO_G4NGST4, Jwlpo and 4 others like this.
  5. Well, I was in Bellatores when you completed tutorial so I could only see that you joined, I noticed soon after that Aikar disconnected. I looked up your name and saw it blocked by "Eye Care" pages. I would guess your his alt, but if a mod, or even a senior mod, wanted to be involved with players who would think him as one of them, they would want to be unsuspicious. Involved in the economy would usually be a diamond donator, but I do believe Leo and Alex have enough accounts to satisfy their needs for that. You could be CP, but you're not criticizing. For now, I'll just say you're an alt of a donator, but we'll find you, just wait!
  6. You guys! It's me! I know I suck at grammar and puncuation, but that's what I wanted you to think... You guys be so dumb. i tricked you stupid people. (Sorry for the bad things I saids) (It's not really me)
  7. Yeah we have this kind of people
  8. 0_0 Um... marg, your scaring me
    607 and margaritte like this.
  9. Welcome to EMC Eye_car. Please come to smp4. Most of our malls are constantly out of stock, so you could have a real impact on the economy, as well as being a real help. The people there are very friendly and mostly well behaved and apart from nfell we are a very unsuspicious lot :)
    607 and _Stads_ like this.
  10. I am looking at smp4, have run in to several welcoming people there (on this account). I wouldn't want to make any connections between my main and this account that would let me off. :p
    5weety likes this.
  11. This is just so cute.
    607 likes this.
  12. The only thing cute is my... boot.

(for some reason I thought that rhymed...)
    607 likes this.
  13. I don't know... I'm pretty sure what I've created is completely impossible to make anything from...
    {16|24|16 16|24|24 16|16|40} {8} {16|24|16 16|24|8 16|16|56} {8} {16|24|8 16|16|72 16|24|24} {8} {16|24|16 16|16|40} {0} {16|24|8 16|16|56 16|16|72} {0} {16|24|16 16|16|40}
    607, _Stads_ and margaritte like this.
  14. Omg! You speak alien! How cool! 45]5435][345][35]34 my friend! :p
  15. lol I love this. :)
  16. lol I love this. :)
  17. lol I love this. :)
  18. Four post's there buddy?
  19. Quadruple...

Firehose please don't spam :) (if that was purposeful)
  20. He added when I was typing >.> Fixed!