Happy Valentines Day!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Feb 12, 2013.

1. With Aikar anything is possible :)
    PRO_G4NGST4 and Ahzeriel like this.
  2. I bought a lot of oak wood and glass panes from the Empire shop when I first joined EMC, but I soon realized that items were much cheaper in player shops.
    607 likes this.
  3. Wooooaaaahhhhh AWESOME :D
  4. Seeing as this is a new world, will it have it's own chat channel (sticking to local only), or will it hook on to Town Chat?
    607 likes this.
  5. I do believe it will act as an extension to town chat.
  6. Well...I admit...I squealed like a little girl when I seen the Pyramids and the statue...forgot what they're called :p
  7. Sphinx :)
    607 and SoulPunisher like this.
  8. I'm dumb. When I was typing that, I thought they were called Hasselhofs for some dumb reason xD
  9. nah, THIS is a hasselhoff
  10. I just laughed out loud. Bravo.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  11. Why are Yellow and Black dye priced the same? I can spam flowers all day on my lot. I could spend all day trying to come up with a stack of black dye. Hardly worth bothering with when it's sold at /Shop for 9r each. Brown dye used to be even worse until it started growing on trees.

I hope some thought is put into the new Shop's prices and that they are kept up to date as the game and EMC changes. If not, it's use as a price reference and inflation check is null and void.
  12. Yup. I think 14141 used to sell it for around 50r or more.
  13. Yep, I think I have to agree on that.
    Cocoa beans are worthless now, once held an auction for a double chest, barely got a few hundred for it.
  14. There is no such thing. :p
  15. I think they should be made more worthful. I want Mincraft Bananas in the jungle and chocolate chip banana bread.
    607, penfoldex and SoulPunisher like this.
  16. Wow! A new shop world! Can't wait for Valentine's Day now! And now I really need to start saving my rupees! I wonder if it will sell more items. :D
  17. This is absolutely incredible, even without a lava wall.
    Maxarias, SoulPunisher and DogsRNice like this.
  18. lol
  19. Can't wait to check it out tomorrow!
  20. wow that's really cool! but how will we get our things from the shop onto our smp? will there be a portal or something?