Happy Valentines Day!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Looks nice, can't wait to look around and find some easter eggs!
  2. It will probably be a tele at the spawn
  3. Wow. Im speechless. This is amazing. Thank you EMC, can't wait to see the world when i log in :3
  4. Cool I like the update! :)
  5. Exciting! I heartily anticipate this.
  6. its on another world not another server
  7. What about the Tutorial and the secret Tutorial watching chamber ;)
  8. I see some people talking about price changes.
    I don't want the prices to go down, cause the shop is infine, and player shops are not.
    That's for me the reason the town shop has much higher prices then the player shops.EDIT: I like the new shop design
  9. At time of release: the tutorial will remain on the EmpireShop Residence. So I assume you will still be able to view it also.
    NINJATTILA and mba2012 like this.
  10. Not really because nobody would want to shop at a place that is overpriced, poorly organised, or has been neglected since 1.2.

Edit: I'm looking forward see the new store. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about shopping there.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  11. I bought a melon and a pumpkin, since I did not know you could get it much cheaper on a player shop
  12. For the record, the empire shop is used heavily every single day.

1173 transactions for 130k rupees done in the past 24 hours.
  13. All I have to say about the new shop is AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see it but probably will be on the overpriced side I'll guess????
  14. The Empire Shop is meant to be overpriced so people go to regular shops so it doesn't ruin the economy (My Guess?)
    607 likes this.
  15. So if the tutorial is staying - can there essentially be giant structures or some art form or viewing residence in place of the shop? or will that shop stay there too if someone walks nearby?
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. Probably not. There are 4 big areas other then shop.

1 Aikar has something hidden behind it I take it cause its made out of obsidian its just one big obsidian thing near spawn, you can't miss it. Used to house firework displays 2. Old shop is there now. 3. The Graveyard for banned players from all the servers (currently WAY outdated). 4. And finally the last one is empty. It was home to a Christmas thing like Santas workshop Shaun made however, it wasn't open for a while and when it was, it was only open for like a day or two. Like most players I never got to see the inside but I heard there was great deals on stuff (kinda like shop but better pricing on a few things). And now its empty and probably will be something holiday themed in the future I suppose.

I know on other servers they have like a theme park and such other then that I think most of the servers they are just big empty spots that only the admins/mods can mess with.

17. Holy cow this is amazing! I like the blown away spot. I'm assuming that's either IcecreamCow or Aikar's doing.
    My second reaction after "WOAH!" was I hope this is going here: http://minecraftations.com/ (IcC would be so proud lol)

Dwight here's another Dr. Who gif for you.
  18. I did that, actually. I'm not a big fan of TNT, but it's useful for some things. I prefer fire.
  19. I can serve as a witness for thisstatement.
  20. The current shop will probably remain there until a use is found... or Max might decide to just remove it completely and have it there for a spare special res straight away. :)
    Very correct guess! :p

Yay! The new world was visible on the Stage live map for a while, I'm surprised no one saw it. :eek: But expect a small something else, too. ;)

Thank you Max, Krysyy and everyone else that helped build this, it's a really spectacular world that puts EMC even more ahead in terms of amazing-ness.

Just to clarify for some people - the new /shop is there for a few reasons; 1) To keep up to date with new items that couldn't be added and 2) To make new items easier to add. The shop is there to protect players from major price inflation, and I don't believe that we'll ever be able to sell to it at a reasonable price, or that anything will be made "cheap". :)