Happy Thanksgiving! Misc Updates - 11/24/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 24, 2015.

1. thx Krysyy!

the portal still works so no rush, we can still buy this cool flag ^.^

lol, ninja'd!

thx a bunch!
  2. Haha, did you both come from the same server by any chance? (like both on smp4 and went to smp2)
    If not, #BlameMatheus
    The duck put them in place this round =P
    ShelLuser, AyanamiKun and Tahitan like this.
  3. Smp2 Flag is now fixed. Wrong flag in the itemframe and shop.
  4. Awesome update! I won't be hunting turkeys this year, as, well, it's too much work for my wrist. :p However, I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving, and a big thank you to Matheus for the map and the devs for the fantastic updates.
    AyanamiKun and Tahitan like this.
  5. I blame your enderchest messiness, weird game bugs and my 4AM self :p
    AyanamiKun, Tahitan and ThaKloned like this.
  6. My enderchest is going to be cleaned up soon enough. It ran out of room for storing flags...
    I blame the fact you're poultry and you are focused on your brothers/sisters/distant cousins being eaten soon =P
  7. i am kind of sad that i'll be gone the rest of the week and weekend (today-1st) and wont have access to a computer and be able to participate at all?
    is there a way to make the festivity at least go until next weekend?
  8. Can thesse chest be found in both the wild and waste?
  9. If it follows the same code as last year, which I assume it does, they are available in the Wastelands Wild and Frontier Wild worlds.
    I will speak with Aikar, but you are bound to find lingering Turkeys after the weekend anyways.
    battmeghs likes this.
  10. Good think I've got a desktop huehuehue
  11. You lug your desktop around with you to visit family? Determined =P
  12. Pre gen'd areas or newly ? since i wasn't around last year just trying to get an idea of where to look is all.
  13. lol pretty sure he was just getting at that you left desktop out of the list and being smart about it xD
    okay, cool, that would be awesome. these are fun to participate in
  14. I might be wrong here, but I believe newly generated.
    EDIT: It seems last year people were having them spawn in loaded chunks just fine, so it's based on chunk loading, not generation.

I found this from Aikar in last year's thread:
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  15. You said it all Krysyy with one exception. On this Thanksgiving I am also thankful that we have Krysyy on this server. Her hard work and dedication to the players are a vital part of making this the best minecraft server there is!
    TuckerAmbr and AyanamiKun like this.
  16. Amend that to say all staff and you've got yourself a winner =)
    Thanks for your kind words though. They mean a lot.
    AyanamiKun likes this.