Happy Thanksgiving! Misc Updates - 11/24/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 24, 2015.

1. A couple time I've gotten the cords for a chest, but it was no where to be found. They should be above ground right? I went to those exact locations and looked high and low but nothing.
  2. All of the ones I have found were above ground, most spawn on top of trees
  3. I've found a couple chests, but sometimes they were in the wrong coords. For example one time it said it was around -3, -47; I found it a couple blocks to the right e-e
  4. That's normal. They are not always exact cords.
  5. If you get to a good vantage point and ender pearl around a few times, it will be in the area, mine have all been within 100 blocks of given cords. Another tip: if you afk at a farm for a few hours, you will most likely have 4 or 5 of them around you somewhere, within 5 or 6 chunks.
  6. For some reason my super turkey said it dropped a Cooked Turkey but didn't also while uploading this screenshot i noticed it said it dropped 18 feathers but I only got 3 lol I'm not complaining (i have no need for feathers and I already collected tons of cooked tukey) But it still is weird that they aren't dropping exactly what they say they are. Just though I'd share :p

7. A Super Turkey....On the forums!?!?!?!

*grabs sword*
    GobbleGobble and jossytheninja like this.
  8. event was turend off tuesday morning

and for the Cooked Turkey... hover over it :p It's just renamed chicken.
  9. Your mercy is appreciated :D
    jossytheninja likes this.
  10. Will the one's already spawned in remain until killed? There were a few I hadn't found yet but noticed the gobble radar was not displaying anymore.
  11. yes, and the radar is slowed, but i think im gonna give exact distance #'s for when events over to help find the left overs.
    607, jossytheninja and ThaKloned like this.
  12. Awesome! Thanks so much :)
  13. I wish that exact cords could be displayed for outdated mobs.