Happy Thanksgiving! Misc Updates - 11/24/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Check the caves under your base thats where i always find them at my base.
  2. That means that there are multiple turkeys. :p
  3. It gets extremely confusing. Especially since a turkey can move very fast and spread enough chunks to throw that off.
    I'm based in the nether.
  4. Something else to add: Is it possible to make Turkeys stuck in the spawn zones not send out the gobble messages?
    sam3984 likes this.
  5. I am getting the Gobbling message when there is no turkey. The message says I am 0 chunks away when I go down to the exact spot that I killed a turkey a couple of days ago. It is quite annoying to see the message every minute when I know there is no turkey.
  6. Try going up or down. Could just be in a tiny crevice you don't know about. I think they can spawn in even one block of space.
  7. I dug out almost the entire area and found no turkey at all.
  8. It has to be somewhere. Dig out all of it XD
  9. They can only spawn under Y=16 correct?
  10. No. They spawn Y+-16 from you. So they can spawn up to 16 above you and 16 below you. Seems like you misunderstood lol
  11. Yes, or above. he didn't remove old ones though, from before this patch, so those could be anywhere.
  12. I found him hiding in a tiny hole right above where I was digging. Does you difficulty affect the drops you get? What about looting?
  13. Difficulty doesn't, not sure about looting.
  14. Thank You! I could not find figure out what it was. :D
  15. AAIIIIKKARRR!!
    WHY YOU NO FIX HORSE PROBLEM EARLIER!?
    Sorry for caps, but... seriously?
  16. how do you know difficulty doesn't?
  17. Testing.
    Plus it does not fight back, so making it based on difficulty does not make sense, in this case.
  18. is the Turkey Slicer they drop this year branded any differently from years past? like does it have the year or anything?
  19. They were first released in 2013. The 2014 and 2015 versions are the same, while the 2013 version has the year on it.
  20. Which is dumb lol^
    slash14459 likes this.