Happy Halloween 2017!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Default. Didn't modify them.
  2. What's default? When you spawn it is it random or always 70/50 like a donkey
  3. It's default whatever a skeleton horse is set at when you spawn it from the egg. It's not a variant because it has it's own egg.
    Adazahi and 607 like this.
  4. My Alt and I have merged. BOOOOO!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/GN38AAc.png[/spoiler][/img]

:p
    607 likes this.
  5. Last question I promise lol, can you breed them?
    MissFable likes this.
  6. Nope
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  7. The stats are going to be whatever mojang defines them to be. We are not hard setting any stats, so mojang could change its defaulting stats behavior, but i doubt it.

I actually didn't check on that detail, is everyone's coming out the same or is their some randomness to it?
    607 likes this.
  8. Mod chat shows a few of the patterns. I think everything except jump is coming out the same, though that could be random chance.
  9. Pasted and trimmed from the wiki

Spawned values

When spawned in any way except breeding – for instance, using commands, spawning naturally, spawning as part of a skeleton trap, or using spawn eggs – horses are assigned their stats within certain ranges, specific according to their horse type.
    Health
    For skeletal and zombie horses, their health is always 15.
    Movement speed
    and for skeletal and zombie horses it is always 0.2.
    Jump strength
    For horses, skeletal horses and zombie horses, their jump strength ranges from 0.4–1.0, tending towards the average 0.7.
  10. Lolz, its always 80 Speed and 15 Health, jump is random though from what Ive seen.

Both Skeleton and Zombie Horses are unable to breed, and I think its much simpler that way for Minecraft.
  11. Nice job finding the minecraft horse info on the wiki! That page was the reason why I started using a particular mod to find out the internal statistics for horses.

I think this is a perfect place to clarify what these internal values mean and how we can convert them into the horse statistics we see on EMC. So notice how it says Movement Speed for the horses is 0.2, well I found that if you do 1 simple multiplication to this value you can get it's EMC stats. We take 0.2 and multiply it by 400, when we do that it looks like this: 0.2 x 400 = 80 Speed

If you take a moment to spawn and look at the skeleton horse in EMC, it will show the speed as 80, which is what that math I just did shows.

It's pretty obvious how to calculate jump strength, but plain and simple just take that value and multiply it by 100.

There's nothing fancy to do with hp, it displays just the same in both EMC and regular Minecraft.

Lol, I went off a tangent with this reply, but I think this is still valuable information for the players who've wondered what the internal stats for horses actually meant.
    SeflYT and 607 like this.
  12. I want to reiterate how much I enjoy the efforts put forward by EMC staff to keep this gaming community enthusiastically involved.

Love it.

Any chance next year, instead of having a mansion that people camp at all day and spam you to come give them candy, could we make it where they can only drop candy at places they have not already been too? So, literally folks HAVE to go door to door to the residences on the smps? I would love to hand out candy back and forth but not worry about a score on the game. LOL
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  13. And this is to zombie horses next year !
    MissFable and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  14. Would just like to take the time to say how awesome this event has been! Not only the epic skeleton promo but the candy toss has also been very fun :D We even got some SS trolling going on ;p

KikuDusk and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  15. Wow... so much to do.. just not enuf time eh!
    Did manage to get my promo... trade haunted candy while answering the door irl... pick up my books promo ( so wsnt to read them) and get through Fubbadub n Fbuilder s mystery....
    Missed the events i guess... but still want to explre the mansion... see the pumpkins... kill some beasts... read my books...

Just so much to do in one Halloween... Thanks EMC.

And a happy halloween one last spooky time...
    _Devuu__, 607, Fubbadub and 1 other person like this.
  16. Aikar bug maybe?

Using the command /f lockaccess <friend> on.

You get same error for /f blockbreak <friend> on

Gives following error.

607 likes this.
  17. I'm having the same issue with both commands as well and I'm getting the same error. I can't add anyone new to blockbreak unless I default it on for everyone and I can't add anyone to lockaccess at all without the same problem. I trust everyone on my friends list to some extant or they wouldn't be on it but that doesn't mean I trust them all that much.
    cubefragment and 607 like this.
  18. I will try to fix tonight. I made some command framework changes and looks like there is some bugs in that.
  19. And you know what? I have no such skills. -looks at untouched pumpkin-