Happy Halloween 2017!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Ooooo candy :3

Thanks for running so many awesome events and releasing new snazzy stuff :D

Happy Halloween all!
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  2. Sweet!
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  3. I consider them procrastination skills
  4. It's not lol. I missed removing the new in the copy/paste. Event is same as last year in code.
    607 likes this.
  5. A skeleton horse promo.... we can ride skeleton horses now? :eek:
  6. Only with special promo code stuff in the meta data.
    MissFable and 607 like this.
  7. For those who happen to be curious, the name Omneoss comes from the latin omne which means 'all' and ossa or ossium which means 'bone(s)'. That's your factoid of the day ;)
  8. Skeleton Horses !! Gonna have to pop on and claim my promo... Thanks for setting all this Halloween stuff in to motion... 2017
  9. Finally a skeleton like me can ride his skeleton steed and prepare the war ;)
    Skeletons, skeleton horses and I make a good army
  10. Speaking of Zombies - am I one, or what?!
    MagnusHvass likes this.
  11. Looks like smp3 is the hot spot right now
  12. Well was very surprised with this release. I bought up a few extras and spawned myself a very lovely but bony steed. Might have to make a bone based stable to store her.
    Baradar67 and Tbird1128 like this.
  13. Who got you that name? I honestly think it's good... :)
    Edit: Assuming you mean it's actually a fact, and not a factoid. :p
  14. I obsessed over it for a while, lol. Glad you like it.
    luckycordel, SkeleTin007 and 607 like this.
  15. I do love these updates and promos, how about the actual skeleton horses you see naturally spawned? I remember from way back that was a big topic. Are we just getting these skeleton horse promos to hold us off till that update... or will there be no update on skeleton horses at all?
  16. Is it possible in vanilla PC edition to even tame them?
  17. Yes, if you kill the Skeleton Riders you can get a Skeleton Horse.
  18. Through which means? From what I can find, in PC version it's not possible to tame a skeleton horse. Which is why it had to be coded.
  19. so there aren't really any mobs spawning.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  20. It isn't all too explicit, and perhaps someone could test it... but from what I've read on the Minecraft Wiki, it seems that Skeleton Horses spawned from a Trap are tamed. They can't be tamed manually, however.
    I do like tamed Skeleton Horses being exclusive to promos, however. :)