Happy Halloween 2017!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Was it last year there were monsters roaming town on halloween? That was awesome! :D
  2. I also have haunted candy stuck in a place where I can't move into.
    Velma_T_Jinkies and FadedMartian like this.
  3. I can vouch for that I saw it :p
  4. So, wait. The Haunted Head and Headless Horseman Mask both have Protection 3, but that enchantment doesn't function. They also dispense Candy, which, unless I've misunderstood its function, is useless outside of the Halloween event. So . . . what's the point, exactly?
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  5. To have fun and celebrate Halloween.
  6. Collect it to sell it, have fun, use the haunted candy for pvp, boss fights, survival, etc. There are plenty of uses, they're just relatively insignificant in the grand scheme of things. It's there for fun, and at this point anything to help our retention rates is worth a shot.
    FadedMartian and CDJS like this.
  7. Oh, okay. I only just figured out that Haunted Candy actually does stuff if eaten. (The fact that they use the mob drop sprites put me off . . . you should have used sugar cane or something. XD) And I take your point about celebration. So I guess it's all good. ^^
  8. Awesome update and best promo. The mansion in Htown is beautiful. I have to say, I love all the events throughout the year, but Halloweentown is hands-down my favorite.
  9. SKELETON HORSES!! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY ON EMC :D :D :D MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE WITH A NEW FAVORITE PROMO!!
  10. XD I feel the exact same way Ender :D
  11. How about a pronunciation key as well please.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  12. Meanwhile, on utopia... :p
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  13. Will there be a new thread when the books from share your scares are made available or will you just make a post/update on this thread?
  14. Google Translate can help you, and you can hear it in a few different accents too which is always fun =P
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  15. Very good job implementing Latin into the Halloween event :) It's nice to see a "dead" language in use. I myself was wondering that, when I saw the name, being a Latin student myself.
    The event was fun, and it was nice running into new people and seeing new faces. And dang Velma, what are you doing up so early? XD
    PhoenixAffinity and 607 like this.
  16. Gotta say it, best Halloween ever. Could be the best promo ever. You just keep outdoing yourselves. Thank you to you Aikar and Krysyy and all the staff that helped make this happen.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  17. Totally not accurate, but this is what it was intended to sound like:
    Ahhhhm-knee-ahhhhhssss

The ahhhhh is meant to sound like the 'o' in boss, cost, lochness monster, etc.
    PhoenixAffinity and MrCDub like this.
  18. The share your scares thread will get that update. Pending this afternoon for a nighttime read, unless I manage to get it during lunch today.

( I woke up late)
  19. Waking up late is bad your your health, Krys. :p
  20. Horsey stats??