Happy 7th Birthday EMC!!!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Made the PVP event and I died a lot but somehow kept getting tangled in a battle with CarolMoss
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  2. Happy birthday, though at this moment i am yet too busy to attend!
  3. Where are you guys right now?
  4. Drop Party at main events res in Funland. Aikar is hosting.
    purplebook163 likes this.
  5. It's a shame I won't be able to be a part of this cause I have work I gotta do, but I hope everyone has a blast!
  6. My sister and I liked the parkour. :)
  7. Thanks for the drop party! So many kinds of dirt :D
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. 20 mins until Mob Arena. After Mob Arena is Rainbow DASH!!!

Make sure you are in town on SMP1!
  9. I won't make those but I had a blast thanks Krysyy and Aikar and I can't wait for the 8th :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  10. Thanks for hosting!! :D Nothing more exciting than the huge cake event arena :p
  11. So what are the details on what Rainbow Dash is and what we need (or is recommended) to participate?
  12. Found this.

So we need basic survival gear?
    Krysyy likes this.
  13. Unfortunately I'm gonna miss most of the event but hopefully I'll be able to get on during the last few
  14. Only 1 event remaining. I've crashed, but the party is being continued with Senior Staff hosting. Have fun everyone!

All prizes from events today will be given out in the next week (hopefully tomorrow).
    Parkour will be reactivated on the same time schedule. Need to figure out the winner tracking with that one...

Thanks to all who came out to celebrate with us!
    SkeleTin007, 607, AnonReturns and 3 others like this.
  15. Thanks for hosting! Sure was a long day for ya lol
  16. That was fun! Thanks a bunch!
  17. Would like to just thank that staff for all the events today! They were a lot of fun and I’m sure the community also thought so! :) Happy Birthday to the community! As Aikar said “ here’s to the next 7 years!”
    JesusPower2 and MoreMoople like this.
  18. Today was a long but great day. Thanks for the events. :)
  19. We just finished the Big Dig. Lots of ores. Too many silverfish for my liking.

But we did make it into a pool!
    xGGirlx likes this.
  20. Took us many hours to finish but it was loads of fun!:D