Happy 7th Birthday EMC!!!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2018.

1. well happy birthday! :3
  2. Even in the northern wastes of SMP4, I found the time to put on my chef's whites (with Gucci shoes) and bake some cakes

3. What a great place you all have made it here. Amazing all you fabulous people coming together and keeping EMC growing and alive. Grateful to be a part of it here. To another year with the optimistic, friendly, supportive, and well knit community. Happy 7th Birthday EMC! :D
    purplebook163, Raaynn, 607 and 5 others like this.
  4. try the exoboots :cool:
    luckycordel and jaqque like this.
  5. No one has given me those!
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday, Empire Minecraft!
  7. Ahhh feels so good =)
  8. Event Schedule Announced!!!
  9. oh boy

edit: whats rainbow dash?
    luckycordel likes this.
  10. Old event in which the players have to travel to and find the special wool from 7 different locations in the wild, then race to be the first one to reach me with their entire rainbow intact.
  11. Sounds great! I'll try to make it to as many events as I can :)
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  12. Awesome! Seven years of my favourite server! Keep this outstandingly amazing server going!
    607, luckycordel and MoreMoople like this.
  13. Well, looks like I know what I'm doing on Saturday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Happy birthday, EMC :)
  14. You crazy people are making me get up at 6am (CST) for my favorite event ON THE WEEKEND?!?!?!

who dares awaken the mighty catterwocky
    luckycordel and purplebook163 like this.
  15. These events start super early for me. I might just have to set a 4am alarm to join in on the fun... But it's worth it!
  16. Hey, I'm doing it. Join me in the pre-sun festivities. :p
  17. We'll see if I have the energy. Thank goodness there's no school that day.
  18. Do it. I'll bring coffee and donuts. :]
    luckycordel and purplebook163 like this.
  19. Ouch, gonna miss the majority of the events through work but hope everyone has a blast and wins plenty of prizes.
    purplebook163, 607 and luckycordel like this.