[Group] EMCake Party - Vote for members here!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by roblikescake, May 26, 2012.

1. AlexChance and SecretAznEks like this.
  2. Aww, thanks :)
  3. You both are very active in the community.
  4. Most of you know who I am, but if you don't, here's a bit amount me.

My name is Alex Chance ( :eek: shocking right?) and I have been a member of the community here for 163 days and a supporter for roughly 140 days. A lot of the things I say here can also be found in another thread: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/this-is-my-2000th-post-but-better-late-then-never.9124/

I have worked hard to become a respected member of the EMC community. I work hard, I follow the rules and believe in the correct punishments to those who don't.
    Since the day I joined I have been grateful to be part of such a mixture of fun, creative and mature people who strive to hold and maintain EMC's position as the better of them all. By voting for me as a member of this "taskforce" I promise to try my best in allowing everyones' great opinions, comments, views, creations, ideas to be incorporated into the game to make it even better than it already is.
    One thing I believe in is that more community input should take place on the servers and forums. I will fight to make this happen.
    The community of Empire Minecraft has so, so much room for improvement, and with the help of you, EMCake Party and the wonderful staff, let us make this dream come true.
  5. And I vote for SecretAznEks and Call_me_Dejaja
    Call_Me_DeJaja likes this.
  6. I vote
    SecretAznEks
    Call_me_dejaja
    Alexchance :)
    I just saw i am not even on that list :eek: (not yet <_< >_>)
  7. I knew I wouldn't have a chance with the votes :( not one yet :(
  8. I like the idea and all the positiveness , but and I say this with respect to you. Arnt mods there for This stuff? like isn't this viigilante? Just go to mods withproblems. I mean what are u going to do? Tell them to stop? You cannot ban them. Leave it to mods.
  9. I don't think it is just about dealing with rule breakers. It is to discuss things within the community. Players rights and all that jazz.
  10. Wait, Rob, how many votes or what place in the voting do you have to have to get into the EMCake Party?
  11. SecretAzneks
    333kirby
    Alexchance
  12. If you are on the main list on the 1st page then no, just no one has voted for you yet.. Best of luck getting someone to vote for you!
  13. If Rob is on, we need a new vote count edit.
  14. Theirs no specified vote count for joining. This poll is simply receiving the community's input on who they wish to have represent them. The numbers will strongly influence the final decisions, but are not set in stone.
  15. It may help quite a bit, if you read the thread and do what it says. :p (Hint: Post why you should be voted for)
  16. All votes have been updated as of this post.
  17. i vote for

Call_me_dejaja
    Alexchance
    secretazneks
  18. Added.