[Group] EMCake Party - Vote for members here!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by roblikescake, May 26, 2012.

1. Hello i am Spenser6
    I have been in EMC only for a short while but i have seen a LOT here and met great people
    If you select me i give my word i will, to the best of my ability to listen to the public and their problems and i will do my very best to help correct what they think is wrong without violating the EMC Commandments :) (edit cause i hit the send button) I want to help improve the EMC Community as best as i can and i believe that if we can bring the public's ideas in the way that EMcake is trying to i believe that our ideas will be more likely to happen and have a better chance at being implimented :)
    If you choose me i promise
    You will not be let down :)
    Spenser6
    roblikescake likes this.
  2. That's not an application, it's a campaign speech, so to speak.
    Applications were in the form of a google doc.
  3. Eh, good point. I worded it wrong.
  4. Don't forget; ANYONE can vote for their three favorite members! You don't have to have applied, although you can still vote (not for yourself) if you have. We need YOUR (the community's) input in order to make the voting part of the application process successful!!
  5. I'm Call_Me_Dejaja.
    A little about me: I'm 32 and I joined EMC in feb. My spend most my time on smp6 where I've been running my shop since the days when azoundria was the big shop in town before he disppeared with out a trace. I've spoken one on one with most of the MODs and they are all wonderfull people and we are lucky to have them. I truly feel there is no better MC server on the planet right now, and its a privledge to be a part of it.

Those that know me know that I am a stickler for rules and justice and I value integrity and helping others above all things. These values have shaped my life (IRL) outside of games and in my career paths (military, fireman, bouncer, etc) and drive pretty much everything I do. I'm about as straight an arrow as they come, and I have no sympathy for cheaters, hackers, liars, or thieves. I speak plainly and to the point and I speak up when I see something wrong.

If you think these values would be helpfull to this proposed Cake Party then by all means, vote for me.
    SecretAznEks and roblikescake like this.
  6. Hackers/griefers.......-_- not a fan of them
  7. Again, remember that you should not be posting unless your posting your campaign ad, or voting... :p
  8. Pthagaard is my first choice, Kells18 my second.
  9. AlexChance
    Call_Me_Dejaja
    SecretAznEks

Goodluck to everyone :)
    Call_Me_DeJaja likes this.
  10. I vote for Call_Me_Dejaja :)
  11. Hello Community
    My name is Bobalek.
    I have been playing minecraft since 1.8 and have been on EMC since January.
    I am apart of my school's Student Leadership Council who's job it is to deal with issues in my school and ways to improve my school.
    I love to play a fair game.
    I also love thinking logically about situations and coming up with solutions.
    I want to make The Empire Community The best that it can be.
    Please Think about voting for me it will really make my day!
    -Bobalek
    roblikescake likes this.
  12. Rob could you provide a vote count?
  13. Empire Community,

My name is 333kirby, and I believe that I am a good candidate for the EMCake Party. I love trying to help out the mods and admins of EMC, and always try to do my best to keep the EMC community safe and healthy. I am widely known on both SMP2 and SMP9, mostly by the supporters that I took to everyday when I am stuck out in the wild. I am a good conversationalist and persuader. I love people in general, and feel that I can input enough, along with the EMCake Party, to make all of EMC a better place.
    roblikescake likes this.
  14. Vote Count Post.

Edit: Votes moved to OP
  15. SecretAznEks
    AlexChance
    Call_Me-Dejaja
  16. I vote for:
    SecretAznEks - for being nice and informational
    Call_Me_DeJaJa - for being a good rule follower
    and Copherfield - for being awesome
  17. Added.

Added.
  18. Just to let both of you know, you have 3 votes, and you do not have to label them 1st or second or any of that. You just have to list the three people you are voting for, like many here already have.