[Group] EMCake Party - Vote for members here!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by roblikescake, May 26, 2012.

1. My votes:
    Alexchance
    secretazneks
    *(undecided)*

*Currently dont have a vote for 3rd person yet, as I really only know Alex and Secret. I'm still waiting for the rest of the candidates to post there bio's, and if its allowed, I will cast my 3rd vote at a later time by editing this post.

Rob, is there anyway you could add to vote count that you've been updating to the very first post so it's easier to locate and keep tabs on the progress?
    AlexChance likes this.
  2. Writing a bunch of stuff here won't make you vote for me, 'cause you already know me.
    Ill let it simple:
    Voting for me, why not?
    roblikescake likes this.
  3. My Vote:
    1. AlexChance
    2. SecretAznEks
    3. Call_Me_Dejaja
  4. All votes prior to this post added.

Votes have been moved to first post of thread.
  5. Hello, I'm Terr and there are a few reasons you should vote for me.

I believe you should vote for me because,
    any problem you have, you can talk to me about it. PM me in game or send me a message on the forum, and I will bring it up in the next EMCake Party meeting.
    Also I have been here a long time, so I have seen my fair share of the problems this server has, don't take that the wrong way EMC is great, but like everything great is has some flaws.
    My third and final reason I will list today is
    I want to help this community grow! I will do whatever I can to facilitate growth of this great server!

Vote Terr!

I, Terr, approve this message
    roblikescake likes this.
  6. Votes!

Copherfield
    AlexChance
    PThagaard
  7. Added.
  8. Diamond_viper111 cohperfield and bobthetomato
  9. VOTES
    AlexChance
    Copherfield
    SecretAznEks
  10. Votes:
    Dangerouspopcorn
    Terr
    TehWaffles
    Tehwafflez and Terr like this.
  11. Votes prior to this post added.
  12. We do not deal with players' specific issues. We are not crime fighters or anything, we won't even have the power to punish people for breaking the rules. What we do have the ppwer to do, however, is discuss issues relevant to EMC in an open and mature format. We will in no way be dealing with people who break the rules, that is after all, as you stated, the job of the staff.
  13. We will, however, be taking the things people do wrong into consideration. For example, if multiple people are banned for greifing, then greifing becomes and important issue.
  14. Yes, but not the specific acts themselves, just a discussion on griefing in general.
    roblikescake likes this.
  15. Tehwafflez, pat2011 terr
    pat2011 likes this.
  16. Added
  17. This is going wonderful for me xD
  18. Hey guys I'm RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66, I've been on EMC for around 100-110 days And since that first day I joined I have loved it, I have helped many people privately and publically. I believe I would be a good member to fit this job because I believe I'm helpful. I'm currently working on a sell only shop so newer or poorer members can sell there items for a good high price. I know I won't get the highest amount of votes but at least one or two votes would be nice :) thx
    Equinox_Boss and roblikescake like this.
  19. I am not complaining, but I am just saying it would have been a better idea to allow voting after people had made their statements. Again, not complaining, I am just noticing that people are making their statements after so many people have voted, meaning that the statement that could have changed an opinion is not going to work because the votes are tied up in other members already.

Unless people are allowed to change their votes, but that would make it too complicated and such wouldn't it?
  20. Such a good point, it happened to me because I spent a while thinking about it and now I'm the only one without a Vote :(