[Group] EMCake Party - Vote for members here!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by roblikescake, May 26, 2012.

1. I vote pthagaard
  2. You bring up a good point, however, you don't need to know their statement in order to vote for them. This is more so a popularity vote.
  3. Added.
  4. So whoever is the popularist gets in the team ? I dont even knOw why I bothered then
  5. No.

Whoever is more popular will get more votes from the community. These votes are just an influence on the final decision of who is chosen for the group.
  6. This is NOT a popularity contest. What it is, however, is a place for the community to vote for the members they like the most. Sure, that can be considered as popularity to people, but popularity can be for different reasons. Maybe you're popular because you're cynical, maybe I'm popular because I'm well-known, maybe rob is popular because he's mature, maybe Jeremy is popular because he blows s*** up. Also, the votes are not setting in stone who gets in. What they are doing, however, is providing a guideline for rob and I to measure how popular members are among the community, so that we can pick a few members who are valued by the community, and not hated.
    roblikescake likes this.
  7. So I probly won't get in because I haven't got a vote?
    And if you are the co-founder secret, why are you in the votes? Just confused
  8. SecretAznEks
    mtp1997
  9. I'm running for fun.
    And I can't say anything about people getting in. All I can say is that everyone has a chance still, regardless of the voting process.
  10. But if your running for fun and your a very popular person then people will use there votes for you and not other people then they are practically throwing away votes on someone who is automatically in instead of voting for the actual contestants who want to get in.
  11. Throwing away votes? Please. And I have 14 votes for a reason, because people like me. Can you say the same about yourself?
    Mrsmiley99 and Call_Me_DeJaja like this.
  12. Added
  13. Guys, please don't comment about anything here, this thread is open only for votes and bio's.
    Avoid discussions and move forward please.
  14. 333kirby and squizzelboy
  15. Can I still enter? I understand I will have a disavatage but I would love to help the communty.
  16. D'oh that came out wrong I meant that people are voting for someone who is already in. I would vote for you but your the co-founder so there's no reason for it and I don't know how many people like me but I can tell that you don't :(
  17. SecretAznEks
    copherfield
    PThagaard
  18. Added
    Equinox_Boss likes this.