Golden Delight Drop Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Deathtomb8953, Jul 13, 2013.

1. The first 10 mins (well almost)
    Deathtomb8953 and EVERWIN67 like this.
  2. I made it to the last half after my boring work meeting. Picked up a 10k book. Thanks.
  3. Thanks Death! Good job on an awesome drop party.
  4. Wow. I have to say, at the beginning with the water and stuff, I was starting to get a little worried after all I'd gotten was 2 dirt blocks and a wooden plank. But by the time it ended, after 2 hours and 12 minutes (new record maybe?), and I had filled 6+ inventories, I was not disappointed. Great job deathtomb, and happy 1 year :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. I got a Burnout Paradise book, where to redeem?
  6. I'm pretty sure I remember hearing deathtomb say that he would redeem everything when he got on tomorrow :)
    Deathtomb8953 likes this.
  7. Correct all book can be redeemed any time after tomorrow night just send me a pm on the forums and we can set up a place to meet to redeem your book
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  8. on a side note sorry to the people that didnt have fun or get much . thatis the thing with drop parties some time you make out some time you dont i cant control luck.

But thanks to all that came out and stuck around for the good stuff
  9. lol, me too, do u no if the game is good? XD
  10. I have no idea whether or not it's a good game, sorry. I had the worst luck (I threw away 3 stacks of iron blocks, less bad luck, more bad clicking) and I bought the Burnout book for 10k.
  11. Honestly, you have nothing to be sorry for. Everyone who had patience got some good treasures and you provided an awesome event. It was a lot of fun for most of us and I don't think I've ever been to a drop party where there weren't at least a few crybabies who can't be pleased. The majority wasn't as chatty because we were running around in circles and enjoying the action.
    Kells18 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. Best line from the event:

*when IcC was speaking* "you should turn off lag" (or something close to that) - somerandomplayer
  13. I don't think that any drop party rooms would have worked out for me.
    And I missed it :(.Next time,I suggest not having it 9pm EST because that's late.I also suggest that you don't leave it behind in the list of pages until it starts.Even with special drop party rooms,it won't be fair for some.
  14. next time i suggest you dont consider 9pm late. theres no way to make it fair for all and its free stuff so he can put it whenever he derp dippity doo pleases. sorry you missed out tho
  15. Between me and the people running it that was the best time suited for it. Lost me on the pages comment if you could clearife that a bit more. And to be honest it was fiar to every single person who d:id attend with the design i had made
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. As to the 9pm thing, you have to remember that we all live in different time zones. Anywhere in the US/Canada/Americas, that is the most convenient time for everyone. Since deathtomb lives in that area, thats when it was hosted. When Eclipsys did his, he did it in a convenient time for Europe, since thats where he lives. :)

I've been to a lot of drop parties, and I have to say this set up was one of the best I've seen. And this thread was pretty well bumped for most of today and yesterday, so it's just bad luck that you didn't see it (I think thats what you meant about the pages anyway)
    Kells18, jkjkjk182 and bitemenow15 like this.
  17. NO drop party room design is fair.Someone could run round under all the dispensers
    9pm IS late especially when you consider that I do NOT use EST.
  18. well this one is and lacked dispensers. additionally if you do not use est then it is not 9pm when it took place so your logic is mistaken
  19. Actually even ones with no dispensers are unfair.It is very easy for someone to walk home with no items.And since I'm not telling you MY timezone,you could easily say that it's even later for me.