Golden Delight Drop Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Deathtomb8953, Jul 13, 2013.

1. well if you actually visited the room, you would see how fair it is. sure you not being able to be there is "unfair" to you but its unavoidable the room itself is a beautiful contraption
    EVERWIN67 likes this.
  2. GUYS STAHP FIGHTING! Please? Maybe? XD.

Anyway, I didn't get much, but it killed 2 hours for me (although I should have been in class :/ oops)

I had fun too, and I expect drop artiess to get bigger and better after this one.
    AlexChance likes this.
  3. not rlly fighting, i just dont think deathtomb who worked a considerable amount on this FREE event deserves it to be called unfair.

he announced it a full month in advance and it has been decently bumped so people could make plans to stay up/get up early. its big enough and well designed enough where im pretty sure everyone got something. like i said before sorry you couldnt attend however this event was about as fair as any free event is going to be without directly putting things in each and every persons inventory
    Pab10S, jkjkjk182, AlexChance and 2 others like this.
  4. I never saw it before it was on the front page.NOT decently bumped.And my parents don't even let me stay up till 8 most of the time.
  5. Okay, please just stop replying. It was decently bumped, and events planned by generous people like deathtomb do not revolve around your early bedtime. Sorry. Please just let this be, you're beginning to sound silly.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  6. Gollark. I have a question. Why are you complaining?

You got nothing, so what? Other people who DID go got nothing. As Deathtomb said, the time set was convenient for MOST people. You expect over 150 members to rearrange their schedules because of you? Don't think so. I didn't even know about it till there was a message put across over ALL servers, in a similar fashion to mobarena messages.

Either way, you didn't lose anything.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  7. Several other people would have problems with times too.I used to think the EMC community was brilliant.Now,not so much.

And what do you mean I didn't lose anything?
  8. Why did you lose faith in the EMC community? It isn't our fault that you have an early bedtime...

You didn't lose anything. You didn't pay entry fee, you didn't pay anything for it. So you didn't lose anything by not going. You are only going to gain things by going to drop parties.
  9. I'm surprised people complain. It is free and very generous. We are all in different time zones, so it will never suit everyone. And don't forget - it is a game.
  10. The thread which was posted over a month in advance was pinned to the homepage hours before, and there were in-game broadcasts. There is literally nothing else that could have been done. Even if it hadn't had either of these things, it was visible in the Public Events forum the whole time too.

Guess what? 2AM for me, I didn't get anything either. But that's fine, because everyone who could attend had a great time, and Death did this for the community, not for himself. This came out of his own personal funds for the community as a whole. Sure, it sucks that you couldn't go, but that's not the communities fault, and it's not Death's fault - so they don't deserve the arguments and complaints you are giving them.

You didn't lose anything because, well, you didn't. You didn't gain anything, but you certainly didn't lose anything.
    So. Much. This.
  11. You essentially put what I was trying to say into words that everyone understood, Jack. Thankyou.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  12. Lol I was arguing with my parents because usually I get off the computer right before soccer and I never go back on, they eventually let me go so I was happy yay.. *40 minutes of the event passes* *Parents start to yell at me* *Deathtomb says the best was for last* *Forced to leave by parents* *I hate my life*
    EVERWIN67 likes this.
  13. Aww man, I would feel sorry for you, but... I can't think of a good reason not to feel sorry for you. I do feel sorry for you!
  14. I got an origin Burnout Paradise... pm me for offer?
  15. I was theyre and i only got junk :'(
  16. Whats a steam game?
  17. No thanks. Ive changed my mind. But thanks anyway. :)
  18. It was a great party (the beginning was kinda weird) most people complaining were at only the start of the party where there was water and few drops or had so much lag they could pick up anything, or got there afk accounts kicked during the "reboot" and didn't get back on, overall a great party that I left at like the 1:45 mark but I still got Medal of Honor for Steam :)
  19. can I have it? :p
  20. You don't need to be so agressive, hes trying to tell you how it was, and maybe even help you..