Golden Delight Drop Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Deathtomb8953, Jul 13, 2013.

1. I know someone's said this before, but lets just spread the word a little bit.

It's just a game.

~Anonymous.
  2. Darn i missed this :(
  3. Ok laides and gents i am now open to start redeeming books

Who: You meet me.

What: Bring the book to me and ill confirm its a winning and bamm you get more goodies

Where: Any where within a Empire town

When: Any time from here on out that we can meet
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. Thanks for the awesome party! I really do not know why people are complaining.
    If they didn't like it, let them put their own party on.
    Thanks Deathtomb. I had fun.
    jkjkjk182 and Deathtomb8953 like this.
  5. If you don't mind me asking, are you under 13?
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  6. not sure if it matters i suggest just ignoring his comment as i have

alas still redeeming books on smp9
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. Thanks a lot for all of this deathtomb :D
  8. If he is under 13, then he is required to have parental permission to play on EMC. So if his bedtime is enforced by his parents, he can't blame anyone but them for not being able to be awake at the time. :p
  9. I am still unaware of who received my enchanted axe and renamed tunic. If you have an item that says "Krysyyjane's ..." please pm me on the forums. There are authenticity certificates I need to give you.
  10. Anyone there for the 2 plus hours would know that as the party was winding down that there was still plenty to go around and that most people who stayed and stuck through instead of complaining and leaving got a good amount of items.
    jkjkjk182 and cddm95ace like this.
  11. Great party! Thank you so much for everything you have done for both the party and EMC, and congrats for all your accomplishments. :D
  12. after the reboot i filled 5 vault pages most was junk but still its something!
    EVERWIN67 and cddm95ace like this.
  13. I am just curious at who got my head and other donkey.. xD ..I remember talking to someone getting Malefactus during the drop but I never figured out who got Allonder.. Or my head.. :( ..Those 2 donkeys were some of the better donkeys to come off my horse farm.. But I hope the three games that I sent in to the drop made it to good homes.. :)
    jkjkjk182 and cddm95ace like this.
  14. Oh, you donated to the drop? I dearly wish that I had gotten your head for my Museum, but congrats to whoever did! I want to thank you for everything you did for the party, because without people like you, Death's drop party wouldn't have been as much of a party. :D Thanks!
  15. or me XD
    But, its more than just a game...

its LIFE ._. XD

jk XD
    what jkjkjk is trying to say is, dont hate us, hate your parents XP

jk XD
  16. 9PM EST is actually great. I believe most of EMC's members are in the Americas. Those who go to school right now have time to do a bit of homework, and to join this event. Those who work full-time usually work to about 6:00 PM. In most of the americas timezones, they have time to attend this. Most things are over in the evening anyway.
  17. that was me
  18. I had a great time yesterday ^_^ Thank you Deathtomb !
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. you are very welcome
    Kells18 likes this.