Giving away a million rupees for my birthday or something idk

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrAdazahi, Sep 6, 2020.

1. i should get it because u are exexunderscore
  2. Happy 17th! ^^
    I wouldn't say that I should get the million rupees, but I'll be giving it back to the community in forms of prizes for fun games :D
    Joy_the_Miner and 607 like this.
  3. I should get the million so I can buy the five 2nd and 3rd place dirt blocks at 200k each piece.
  4. .Sdrawkcab siht ekam ot emit eht tneps i esuaceb trid eht teg dluohs I
    KatydidBuild and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  5. I should get it because idk wait whats going?
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  6. I would use those million rupees to add more Labour Day Benches to my collection. :D The years added together, I only have about 4 stacks of them, so I desperately need more rupees to increase the amount I have. ;)

Either way, that is very kind of you to host this giveaway! :) And of course congratulations with your birthday! :D
    607, Joy_the_Miner and Egeau like this.
  7. I should get the ONE MIIILION Dollars..(Austin Powers) erm R Reason why is we share the same Birthday! Mine is today too!!

khixan, Joy_the_Miner and Mole_Kings like this.
  8. tom would also use those rupees to buy the shulker shells he promised to 3 months ago :p

Or you could simplify the process and give me the million straight up, all in the name of simplicity right?
    Joy_the_Miner and TomvanWijnen like this.
  9. haha I shouldn't get it. I just want the dirt!:rolleyes:

Dirt is love. Dirt is life.
  10. I'm not going to say that I should win the million, but if I did, I would use it to spice up the prizes for any forum games I host in the future. :)
  11. I think I should win the million because I would buy all the dirt I can :)
  12. Gimme the million. Lemme add it to my pile. :)
  13. *billions of dirt
    Also I'll also donate it to the people of smp9 they have not much
  14. I don't think I should win it because I'm basically inactive ingame
    But I'd love you forever if you gave it to me <3
  15. Happy Birthday my guy! :D

In terms of an "argument", I argue... that I deserve the money because my eyes match my hair. >:3

16. I should get the rupees because I saved Sefl's life by making you a frog soup base to feed your need to eat Frogs.:eek:
    Also works as a catered birthday dinner, if you want to invite 52 friends for the ingredients that I have left.
  17. Happy birthday!
    And happy birthday to Merek too (since I saw that in here lol).
    I'd use the million rupees to buy gear. I seem to keep giving away gear to new players randomly. I'm down to only 3 sets. Do I have time to grind and make it myself anymore? Nope. So... SHOPPING SPREE! lol
    Hope you have a great day :)
  18. Well, I wonder how you're going to pick a winner. :p