Giving away a million rupees for my birthday or something idk

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrAdazahi, Sep 6, 2020.

1. I would love to win the rupees in a random draw! I haven't entered or won anything like this before. Still think of myself as pretty new.

Happy Birthday to You
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  2. Well, it does still say "New Member" under your name. ;)
  3. I think I should get it because I'm a fish that can fly
    KatydidBuild and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  4. I helped you build that wall on utopia. And rebuilt it. And brought the materials. And was your friend. <3
  5. I’m having a hard time picking someone so I’m gonna just put you guys in a random number generator and the one who’s picked gets the money

But first, I have a poll for you, should the winner be 1 person (1mil) 2(500k) 5(200k) 10(100k) or everyone, with 1 mil split between every player who commented before this comment? Vote here: https://linkto.run/p/GN49FXGL
  6. If everyone gets a dirt, then everyone is a winner!
  7. Looks like "5 winners" is winning so far. :)
  8. Hip hip Hooray!!
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  9. Alright so 5 winners each get 200k,

according to the mods, It might make people mad if i change the rules of the giveaway from 1 winner to 5 winners, so ill be giving all entries 1k as damage control
    Okay RNGing time.

200,000r to the following;

1) weeh
    2) Milosaurus_Rex
    3) cTJx
    4) TheFryedmans
    5) EquableHook

Everyone else gets 1k

sefl gets 2 dirt because he is a frog

card gets 1 dirt because idk he is a card or something like that

ill pay you guys in a min.
  10. oh also im too lazy to go pay everyone who entered 1k to if you entered just mail me a book saying so and ill pay you 1k in return kthxbye
  11. Many thanks, I hope you had a great Birthday :)
  12. Thank you! Hope you had a lovely birthday! :D
  13. Happy Birthday !
    MrAdazahi and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  14. Omg what a delightful surprise! I appreciate this gift so much!
    BlackKnightess and MrAdazahi like this.
  15. 10 :)
  16. Yay, thank you! Happy birthday again.
    BlackKnightess likes this.
  17. Personally I don't mind this.

This is bad, though.
    That's in essence a cancellation of your agreement. Most people won't bother sending you a written book to get a thousand rupees (and you expected this, as otherwise the scheme wouldn't work).
  18. I don’t really expect people to not go out of their way to send that, in fact I expect people to send multiple and or send a book even if they didn’t enter and try to cheat the system.

I don’t want to send 40+ people 1k each indiviadually because it’s just take a long time and I’m really inactive in Minecraft.

I don’t really think it’s fair for anyone to get mad about this - I gave away a million rupees and I’m offering 1k for free to anyone who just sends me a book. It may take you a couple minute to do that, whereas it’s take me a couple hours to look through and send everyone 1k.
  19. What? No, 5 minutes at most. In fact, it might take longer with the mail method. :p My point is that you broke the agreement in agreement with the majority of the thread participants, then made a new agreement to look like you made up for it, but then you broke that also, without agreement from anyone in the thread.
    I'm glad I got you to use capitals and periods, though. :p
  20. You should give it to kno2t because he’s my best friend ever on emc and I just got banned and he’ll buy me an alt if I don’t get appealed he’s literally the greatest friend I could ask for so give it to him