[GIVEAWAY] Piwi Day 2016

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, May 26, 2016.

?

Did you know who Piwi is before seeing this thread?

Poll closed May 26, 2018.
Yes. 14 vote(s) 41.2%
No. 20 vote(s) 58.8%
  1. Ooh, Piwi's got some jerlee now. :D

I'd like to take number 23, please.

It would be great to get that new set of clothes; my current rags are starting to stink something awful.
    Kytula, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  2. number 15 prettty please
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  3. wow, another year has passed :O
    Congratz and Happy Piwi Day :D
    I would like to take number 26 please
    607 likes this.
  4. Haha, I know! I can't tell :3 It's a chance of 1 in 30! ;) (at least I think I'll keep it at 30, so there's enough chance of winning. I might increase it to 40, though, if the spaces fill up too quickly. I'm not expecting that they do, however)
    Haha, thanks!
    Hm... I'd say no, actually. These giveaways are quite special in the way that they contain a select few items, following the same formula every year:
    • A number of custom-named items, themed around the Piwi picture
    • The Piwi Certificate
    • Jelle68's Head
    I try to keep the custom-named items not too valuable too, in fact: that may seem weird, but it's because I want people to join because they like the Piwi part of the giveaway, not the money part ;)

If I'm in need of inspiration for more custom-named items for next year's giveaway, I'll be sure to ask Aya if she has any ideas! (as long as she doesn't tell anyone else the theme, of course ;))

Um, that's... odd :p I gave Tom 11 and you 4 now, is that okay? xD

Edit: Wow! I was actually expecting to have double-posted there, but this thread is going so quick that three people actually posted between my two posts while I wrote the second directly after the first :confused: :eek:
    Kytula and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Welp I got completely overlooked
    607 likes this.
  6. That's odd, oops. You didn't actually get overlooked, in fact I sent a screenshot of your post to a friend, so I can't have missed it.
    I think that's how it went wrong, actually: I sent the screenshot and then after it went on to the next post, forgetting to actually add you to the list :p
    I'll give you 14, is that okay? Or do you want to get 13 and have ArchDukeMelon choose a new number?
    Sorry, Lukas, but 26 is taken already: what would it be then? :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. So, piwi=username? You could've said Happy Username Day lol.

I shall hunt you down now... Muahahhah
  8. 2 please! Thanks and happy Piwi day :p
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  9. oh, sorry about that :oops:
    #6 then :)
    607 likes this.
  10. I love genes too <3
  11. Uh? :confused:
  12. Piwis are a class of genes :p
  13. I'll take it whilst I still have time :p

I feel like I should be scared right now :p
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  14. Ah, okay! If I Google "Piwis" I find Porsche :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  15. And if I search for 'Piwi day' then your post(s) make it to the Top 5 (5th place) on Google and you're 3rd in Bing.

You're becoming famous 607! :)
  16. The lowest number that is left please.

Is your Piwi "Katniss Piwideen?"

Happy Piwi Day!
    607 likes this.
  17. May I have 28.
  18. I sent this to Lanata too (I'll call her Lanata instead of my friend from now on, because I have more than one friend :p), and she thinks it's genius, so go feel proud ;)
    ShelLuser, Kytula and StoneSky like this.