[Giveaway] _cTJ_'s 14th Birthday & 500 days!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by cTJx, Jul 18, 2016.

1. What is your greatest build you have made on emc?
    number 4 please
  2. Oh, sorry, I tend to forget posting a number in AMA's, as the question asking is the more interesting and more difficult part :p
    17, please! :)
  3. What is your best build you have created on emc? And then on Minecraft? Can we see screenshots please?
    I would like lucky number 7 please!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Congrats and I will take number 37
    What is your favorite movie genre type?
  5. Happy fourteenth birthday. What flavor cake do you like the most. also 36
  6. Happy Birthday!!!
    Question: Whats your favorite shadow Pokemon?
    Ill take number 29 Please :)
  7. happy birthday and congrats on 400th!

whats your favorite amine (ill take the 28th spot pls?)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. I've built an (in my opinion) decent mega-farm in the frontier. It was griefed, so I've taken it down. But that's probably it.
  9. See to the post above for the answer. I'll upload a photo when I have time to get on.
    Sci-fi ;)
    Chocolate sponge is by far my favorite one. I love it with some vanilla ice cream on the side!
    Gengar! It was my first fully-evolved shadow pokemon. What's yours?
    Dragon ball... hehe. How about yourself? I've watched quite a few.
  10. Happy birthday! It's almost 5am and I stayed up all night so that's all I've got at the moment lol
    _cTJ_ likes this.
  11. Congrats and happy birthday!
    What's your favourite food?
    Number 3 please ;)
  12. A good (fruit or not) salad would be cool, though I love a good ol' grilled cheese sandwich.
    PZRiptide likes this.
  13. may I pick a number?
    if so, 11 pleaase :p

Sirious question: how many cookies are you able to eat when you'ave got three trees in your hair? :p
    607 likes this.
  14. Good choice, chocolate lava cake though. mmm, on point. especially with nutella or vanilla ice cream
  15. Ooooh, yeah. Chocolate lava cake is the bomb. First time I had it, the entire thing pretty much exploded when I tried to cut it.
    607 likes this.
  16. Congratulations on both your birthdays, IRL and EMC's :D

So you like Sci-Fi, that brings something to mind:

Ever seen Star Wars? If so: which did you like better? The first 3 movies (Star Wars / Empire / Jedi) or the last three movies (Phantom Menace / Clones / Sith)? Or I suppose maybe none of them :)

Edit: forgot a number, silly me :oops:

I'd like 42 please.
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  17. I've watched all seven! How about you? Have you watched any Star Wars/Star Trek?
  18. thats the best part, just the gooey middle that explodes when you eat it
  19. Twenty seven.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  20. Yeah, I basically grew up with that stuff. I watched Jedi in the cinema when I was about your age :) Star Trek was a running TV show back then.

So what number do you want? ;) oh wait... :D
    (sorry, couldn't resist :p)