Gaming_Comander's Comics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaming_Comander, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I make more and take reccomendations?

Yes 34 vote(s) 72.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Maybe 4 vote(s) 8.5%
Who are you again? 3 vote(s) 6.4%
ROFL for the Waffle 6 vote(s) 12.8%
  1. wait eagerly
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  2. Today is my 1000th Day! Now, lets save dem aliens!
    Kaddrii, Bosoc, SkeleTin007 and 6 others like this.
  3. This is what I do to celebrate my 1000th Day on EMC. I draw a wholesome, funny, and entertaining comic the way I want it to be made. Since there are some limits about making comics on EMC that you wouldn't expect :)

Kaddrii, SkeleTin007, 607 and 4 others like this.
  4. Ew, you put the shampoo right into your mouth, haha. I'm glad that you were enjoying the shower-time though. :D
    607 and Gaming_Comander like this.
  5. Nice. :D
    I wonder what the thing in the top left corner of the first four panels is, especially because of the white square in the second and third panel. It, in combination with the door, looks like an elevator to me, but that wouldn't make much sense in combination with the shower. :p
  6. It's a vent, MS Paint wouldn't allow me to fill in the white space :D
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  7. So, has that actually happened to you irl?(One of my favorite comics so far!)
  8. Yes
  9. Its SPOOKTOBER! Which means that a majority of the comics Im going to post are going to be spoopy and scary. I cant wait to see what y'all think of 'em!
  10. Time for my Spooktober skin to come out and play!
  11. Pumpkin Carving, a Haunted House, a Villager Neighbor thought to be a murderer, and a long time requested comic will all be released this weekend! Get ready!
  12. I forgot to mention the release of Comander and OP's Guide to Hunting Demons, and a follow up to this comic
  13. Haha, I didn't realise what was going on in the fourth panel until the second time through!
    Are the clothes in the sixth panel also a reference to players?
  14. 12 days left! >:3
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  15. When making the comic, I had to think of some female characters that Comander and OP could dress up as, just to make the scene funnier. I ended up having Comander dress as Star Butterfly from Star vs The Forces of Evil, and OP dress as Muffet from Undertale :)
  16. Can't wait for the other comics too!
  17. BEHOLD! StarKnight's House of Horrors! Beware...you're in for a scare!
    Kaddrii, KatydidBuild, Bosoc and 6 others like this.
  18. Oh boy! It's Pumpkin Carving time!
  19. Despite not liking halloween, I like this one! :D

My favourite things about it are Toade saying "Come on you two. She worked hard on this", [protagonist of the person, I can't find her name]'s scare for Comander, and the reactions of Comander to toade's scare and Villager to Comander's scare!
    Yeah, a lot of favourite things, I know... it's just so good. :p
    Edit: Oh, and her face on the third panel!!
    Edit 2: You published another comic while I was writing this post... that one's great, too! :D
  20. Ok, so Im afraid my comic bomb will cause some confusion, so this'll be the last comic for today. A long time requested comic by ConductorConduit and My Neighbor is a Murderer will be out tomorrow. As for this comic, consider it Part 2 of 6 (or 7) of Comander's Demon Hunting Guide. Part 1 here:

With that being said, here's the comic