Games Server Coming August 2017!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2017.

1. So why not post it yourself? After all; you're part of this community too, right? :p
    607 likes this.
  2. I'd already used a gif in this thread. :p It's a moot point now, though–MoreMoople hooked me up.
    607, MoreMoople and WardleDeBoss like this.
  3. I need to post my obligatory gif.

The left is me when the announcement thread went up. The right was me when I saw games for the first time during pre-beta testing with simon.

Hopefully you all will be just as excited when you see it for the first time. :)
    BenMA, MoreMoople, 607 and 1 other person like this.

4. MUCH HYPE INDEED...
    MoreMoople likes this.
  5. Seems my time stalking the games server was time well spent..

I remember from day one seeing the teleport at town and eagerly awaiting the time I can use that thing. Its kind a sentimental moment, From day one its been like this and now its all going to change (Internal Scream :p). Its a new chapter and I'm all tingly and cannot wait to see the fun I can absorb from all the games. Welp, I cannot wait...
    AlexC__ and 607 like this.
  6. Well it's august.

I wonder what day IN august.
  7. Pssst; if you really can't wait, there are some details in the Wiki as Krysyy promised in the OP ;)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Quite the lineup of games. Has me even more interested. I thought it was just the normal stuff like PVP so wasn't too interested. Can't wait!
  9. I was reading the wiki it says Olympics does that mean the EMC Olympics are making a comeback?
    b0bbythebuild3r and PetezzaDawg like this.