Friday Night Mining [2015]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MrSocks75, Jan 2, 2015.

1. What server this time?
  2. Unsure of the exact username, but a player named "Bunny-" fell in the hole of death and their items are in a chest at the bottom.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. Where iz it???
  4. SMP9: 2550; 1550 (Wastes) (Not the Frontier)
  5. Cool night tonight everyone! My second week back at Friday Night Mining! Lets see how many weeks i can go without missing an event!! 1 Question, Who has a screenshot of me getting kicked by MrSocks75 Tonight? (Nothing Bad) Lol.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  6. Check the funny staff posts thread. :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. Yay! Thank you BlackKnight1021 & Luckygreenbird for making FNM happen this week. :) Looking forward to it!
  8. Great Night! Who all came i hope you accept that MrSocks75 cannot make it to all of these :D. Look forward to next Friday!!
  9. Thanks BK and Lucky for hosting the FNM! It was a blast*! :)

(*go away creepers, lol)
    Kalia1784 likes this.
  10. Ya, it was creeper city tonight. Couldn't tell you how many times I had to bait some away from buildings before attacking.
    ShelLuser and Kalia1784 like this.
  11. You "may" need a boat for this Friday Night Mining. Just saying.... see y'all there tonight ;)
  12. Ill only come if its on smp7
  13. Does this mean I don't have to be responsible again?

Thank goodness. *goes back to knitting*
  14. You BETTER be there tonight! >:E
  15. *sigh*
    *puts down knitting needles*
    Fine.
  16. *Picks up knitting needles*
    Sorry guys won't be around tonight. I have some, uh, manly stuff planned for this evening. yeah.
  17. i always said to myself: what if we did a friday night mining *ahem* under the sea?!
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  18. *runs in - grabs prepacked mining bag w/boats & heads off to join FNM*
    Well, I'm hoping that'll happen tonight. If I can just get home from work in time. Hope to see y'all there!