Friday Night Mining [2015]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MrSocks75, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Shoot couldnt go...christmas time with Family :p
  2. Man what a fun official unannounced FNM that was successful :p

Of course all credit goes to the staff team for listening to screaming Mumble users saying "WHERE IS FNM!?"

So here we go a FNM we need a house right? Well I got myself a little piece of land cleared out with my speedy shovel given to me by PeculiarPotato.

I wanted something simple but would work for what I wanted to do which was smelt a lot of cobble and the chests above was machine that was manual loading cobble to furnaces by hand. (Man aren't I old fashioned?)

The actual mining site was right next to my house so loading cobble was easy and we can use natural light to keep the mobs away. Kinda looks like a Big Dig event right? Well your basicly right.

There were many incidences that occurred that did get people killed and one member banned even! Let's not get into those details...

ShadowOfOrder and I posing for being the last members at FNM finishing the 6 dcs of stone. There are more to name but weren't here to be in the shot.

With all that happened and Aikar being a troll (Love ya Aikar ;P) I loved this event and ended a quite eventful day of EMC. Well time to use up this stone lol
  3. I went way more south and found lots of caves :p
    None were explored except for a tunnel which was going south and north 3 blocks high 2 blocks wide!
    We also found lots of obsidion
    Acemox2k likes this.
  4. Kicking off in a little over an hour. Location details will be provided on server prior to the event starting.

Hope to see you all out there with us this evening. :)
    Vardalaka likes this.
  5. yasss i can only play minecraft on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays thoe :p
  6. FNM Tonight is at SMP1 Waste S coords: -678,65,2283
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  7. FNM Tonight is on SMP9 go to Waste NW and then head North along the path.
    Thanks Aphaea for hosting tonight <3
    Aphaea likes this.
  8. Sweet thanks ky
    I'm running late, dad just picked me up from school. At getting food ATM, hopefully I'll be there soon ^-^
    Kytula likes this.
  9. I loved FNM last night, great to build a house and mine with Anon and catch up with others on Mumble! Thanks for hosting :)
    Aphaea likes this.
  10. This FNM was pretty wacky....and fun. Too many minibosses :p
    Aphaea likes this.
  11. FNM 1/15/16 Aftermath:

1 Quarry

About 20 Houses

2+ Griefing Incidents

and..

1 Community

Hope to see you all at the next FNM!

Credits to PeculiarPotato for the heart photo.
    Aphaea and Kytula like this.
  12. Took a few more pictures on 1/15/16:

Kytula and SavageKyle like this.