Friday Night Mining [2015]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MrSocks75, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Skyblock FNM.
  2. wut...
  3. Let's see how today went at FNM, I died because of a a momentus, no one told where a bed was, and my stuff despawned and no one even helped me. I hate FNM now, I really do. Never doing this again
  4. That sucks, but keep in mind that in the initial confusion, no one knew where beds were, and everyone was avoiding momentus. Also, you gave all the people there about ten seconds to respond before you logged, literally seconds after which I heard two people trying to find you on mumble and in game. Your stuff was found, placed in a chest, and hidden by DrMadFate, but he also thought someone had griefed the chest afterwards. Maybe give it more time, and we would help? Things don't despawn for 15 minutes, and we would have easily been able to help if you were a bit more patient.
    Penguinub, FDNY21 and Kytula like this.
  5. Tonights was smp6 /waste NE then head east following the path. I love the paths and signs, so helpful! ^_^ Thanks again elfin
    x7mx and ElfinPineapple like this.
  6. New Yeah, Elfin. The path was amazing! Must have taken a lot of time to make. :)
  7. Haha, I'm so sorry! :oops:
    PremiumBlank likes this.
  8. What server will it be on tonight??!
  9. Announcing in 9 minutes. :)
    just_five_fun likes this.
  10. smp8 tonight!
  11. is it on tonight? or should i have been on last night for thursday night mining?
  12. It's on the calendar for tonight. There wasn't a TNM this week.
  13. awesome! caffeine it is!
  14. Starts tonight at 8 PM EMC time welshficwitch. :)
  15. thanks, elfin! which server?
  16. will be announced in game soon. In fact it is I think on smp5
  17. Uber_Corq likes this.
  18. Hahaha, I love how at 8:11 you can see, in the top-left corner while just_super_fun roots through her inventory, me getting "rudely awakened" by a creeper while I was having a peaceful nap. Also, I'd like to thank her for pointing out why the dogs were called "The Pebbles", which I only now finally get. Finally, it looks like I have to step up my stealthiness, as you seem to have caught on to my creepy stalking. :p
  19. Oh yes, it's happening again. Come on down to smp7; it starts in under an hour! It won't be as bad as last time I hosted, I promise. :oops: