Friday Night Mining [2015]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MrSocks75, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Excited! I'm actually gonna be able to make this one guys :D
    just_five_fun likes this.
  2. Bump, who is mining tonight?
  3. It's BurgerKnight, I'm pretty sure. That's who it says on the Event calendar.
  4. Correction: Real event in 30 minutes

I'm going to start a group on smp4 tonight, but I don't have any staff features. Maybe the real event will start late??, but we can have plenty of fun. Log on to smp3 and ask for an invite.
  5. Starting in 30 minutes and hosted by ElfinPineapple
  6. Is it still on smp4? Someone said it's on smp1. Can't seem to get a clear answer from anyone >.<
  7. It is about to start on smp3

8. A Wild Deltic:
    just_five_fun and Gawadrolt like this.
  9. What is your texture pack?
    just_five_fun, Roslyn and UltiPig like this.
  10. I don't know if that's a texture pack. All the textures look the same. Its bright though, and pretty so I would venture to guess shaders? Either way its nice :)
  11. Faithful Textures with Werrus Shaders
    Gawadrolt and just_five_fun like this.
  12. I may go to this today, I hope, it is Saturday tomorrow so I can stay up more.
  13. Sounds fun! I'll try my best to be there, MrSocks75, simx, and BreezyMan! :D :cool:
  14. Almost totally forgot about this tonight. D: My minds all over the place man. Jeez
  15. Correction: I can't do FNM sadly today since there is gonna be a huge storm in the New York area where I am that will hit at around 6 PM. Sorry, maybe next Friday ;-;
  16. I wish smp8 wasnt full atm lol
  17. All the slots are full!
  18. Thanks to BreezyMan and all the other staff for helping/hosting! I got some ores from this which helped my DP. Also, shoutout to ChickenDice for building the road to spawn. :) I had a great time.
    YaniiMarie and ww2fan168 like this.
  19. Awesome event today guys! :)
    Looking forward to next week's fnm. :D
    YaniiMarie likes this.