Friday Night Mining [2015]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MrSocks75, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Wooaw, What going on here? Ive never met Sabil. I am freinds with chews, and most of my freinds don`t have pc minecraft. I think i have just wrapped up this convo :cool:
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  2. So I got a question for you guys...

We all know that the wastelands are going to be reset, right? This also means that some of us might want to clear out their mining operation in order to save their building materials (I'm pretty sure there will also be plenty of members who don't care about those and will simply start building all over).

So I was wondering: Maybe we could organize a mining operation in an existing mining area?

For 2 reasons: some people who aren't very familiar with mining might actually learn something ("why did you go here, why did you build that, why is that ladder here, etc.). and we might be able to help the owner out with cleaning up his build (if he wants us to).

Just a wild suggestion, I can also see plenty of disadvantages, but figured I'd share anyway.
  3. Lucky's Kissing Booth 2.0!

4. Ximph, in case you read this to see what was up for Friday, it was smp4 i think north east.
  5. Have 2 hours worth of footage to watch and compile from yesterday's event. Great fun and thanks to everyone.
    Ximph and PremiumBlank like this.
  6. OH NO!!! Serously?? I missed out on it as I had lots of work to do. Figures that the very day I miss it is the day the do FNM on my home smp!!! !_!
    Rats. Sorry I missed the fun. Well, hopefully next time right?
  7. Would love to see it when your done as I missed out completely.
    PremiumBlank and just_five_fun like this.
  8. Can't get mumble to work on iOS, can anyone help with that?
  9. Here is a link to a boom town walk through on my youtube. There are just a couple other things there at the moment, but the plan is to get better at making recordings.

http://youtu.be/JVS5wqe7m8M

I will be adding things this week as I learn to edit and splice actual event stuff into something interesting. Already looking forward to Friday!
  10. since this week's FNM is right before march break, how about we do it on the edge of a desert or plains biome and an ocean biome so we can have a bit of a beach party? SPRING BREAK!
  11. Good Idea! Well See :D
  12. As stated in the second post of this thread. We will not be having FNM this week. With the /waste reset coming on Wednesday all players should be using this time to remove their items from the /waste. Depending on the exact time of the reset and if there are no issues with it I am hoping to have a special mining party following the reset but no guarantees.
  13. Yup, All get your items from the waste!
  14. Sorry all!

Due to real life (ikr, sheesh) I am not able to get in game today to host the FNM. I am not sure if another staff member wants to take the lead but really, you guys know how it goes, so just get out there and mine away!

I will be back at it next Friday with a trip to the nether planned.

See y'all around!
    Trucker454 and just_five_fun like this.
  15. I hate it when events like this are really late in GMT. I am never allowed to join minecraft at that time or I am asleep
  16. toto, Alot of players have had interest in group mining, but not being able to make it, what is the best EMC time for you to go group mining?, I have had interest in hosting Saturday Night Mining for players that cannot get out on fridays, especially people with different time zones.
    Gawadrolt and just_five_fun like this.
  17. This Friday is yet another Friday the 13th so we will be going to Hell (aka the Nether). Start brewing your fire resist potions as you are going to need them. See y'all then!
  18. Wish I could go. Oh well :( Have fun ya'll!
  19. I might be coming to tonight's mining event.
    The ending of my school's grading quarter has occupied my time for leisure activities. But, today is the last day of the rush, so I'll be more open for Minecraft this weekend and next week.:)
  20. I hate it when they are really late at night in the UK!